Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

GAME BLUNTS taking over

• Please log in to reply

Aimer

Aimer

Comfortably Numb

• Old School
  • 910 posts
Who here already has tried the slow burning game blunts?? they are selling out like crazy everwhere... and they are officially the newest and best blunt.

:smoking:

bukshot

bukshot

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
I love em, so easy to roll a nice fatty and the flavors rock especially mango and purp haze.

debauch

debauch

Stay High Guy

• Old School
  • 2,624 posts
i found em a few months ago. i dont smoke blunts often with all the glass i have, but from what i remember it was a really nice blunt.

goro the puffer

goro the puffer

nughuffer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,646 posts
I used to buy those all the time but then I found out they were by "The Game", a rapper who I don't want to support..

hoast

hoast

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 4,699 posts
Game still thinks he smokes purple haze.

goro the puffer

goro the puffer

nughuffer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,646 posts

Game still thinks he smokes purple haze.

yea lol

Bob420

Bob420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 257 posts
i just smoked a game blunt today.. shits burn real slow.

Guest_sean.mackers_*

Guest_sean.mackers_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
yo games are fantastic
Posted Image

Motoxridah

Motoxridah

Only users lose drugs

• Old School
  • 5,571 posts
I like grape swishers. They're new and taste amazing

mrtwomuchskill

mrtwomuchskill

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,401 posts

I used to buy those all the time but then I found out they were by "The Game", a rapper who I don't want to support..

wats wrong with supporting game I dont like him either but wats your reason

BrazyJay

BrazyJay

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,684 posts
they are aight, i have nothin against game i like his music but dutches are better than them... especially dutch honey sports.. now if game came out with a green leaf blunt then it would probably be the best

hokies1

hokies1

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
brazyjay you said it dutche honey sports are way better(the best blunt),also brazy i see where your from roanoke im from radford myself

ipack

ipack

Draped up and dripped out

• Old School
  • 5,434 posts
I've never been disappointed when i've bought a game blunt. They've always been fresh and slow burning. what i did was rub a little honey on the finished blunt and popped the bitch in the microwave for 7 seconds

dankykush

dankykush

Registered Pothead

• Registered Upgraded
  • 391 posts
oh god grape phillies and grape swishers are the sheeeeznit. slow burning, and makes the bud taste significantly better. never tried these game blunts.. are they cigars?? or just a blunt wrap?

Muff420

Muff420

Eatin muff, smokin blunts

• Registered Upgraded
  • 891 posts
i hate the round mouth peices thats why i dont liek white owls eather but their allright i dont think they burn any slower than any other kind of blunt. abd they only got 3 flavors something like sweet, honey and something

Bliz-NATI

Bliz-NATI

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,114 posts

Same and the fact that regular grenedier are shittin on those game blunts... they burn diffrent colors... cant be too good. grenedier green leafs are the shit. and the rillos have no cancer paper that ive found. game do.

Tekhnix

Tekhnix

• Registered Upgraded
  • 380 posts
yeah dude, game blunts are the shit, i love how slow they burn and how they taste like heaven, LIKE HEAVEN!

lord doja

lord doja

heavy weight

• Old School
  • 1,802 posts
game blunts.. pssh bitch please i bought a jeezy blunt and snow started comming out of it..

jk.

yea ive never seen or heard of game blunts round hurr

ntwrkguy

ntwrkguy

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
These blunts are not made by "The Game". They are Garcia y Vega...

Gricer

Gricer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 296 posts
Do blunts always contain tobacco? Thats the difference between a joint and a blunt right?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users