Does weed make your eyes shake?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mwur, Sep 2, 2013.

1. I started smoking weed 4 months ago and recently I started smoking regularly and I think it's caused my eyes to start a shaking sensation. When I look into the mirror, my eyes look still but in my head they're shaking. It's almost like there's a strobe light going off inside of my brain and it only pauses when I focus on one object. I haven't smoked in 4 days and it's still happening, so it's not only when I'm high. Has anyone ever experienced this? My eyes are really jittery! I'm getting kind of scared because this has been going on for weeks and I might go to my doctor and tell her, but I'm 16 and I don't want her to tell my mom. I'm not sure of what to do because this really effecting me. The last time I smoked I tripped like crazy because of it.

2. I'd suggest holding off if it's sketching you out. Wait until you're 18 so you don't have to worry about your mother tripping out. If you continue to consume cannabis though, you need to get a doctor's opinion. That doesn't sound normal to me, but everyone is different, so who knows...Not sure howpatient confidentiality figures into this conversation as well. I'd assume if they (doctors) thought telling your parent(s) might save you (depends on the doctor's view of cannabis), then they might have a legal right to say something if they choose to?

I honestly dont know though. Hopefully someone who knows for sure can chime in. Regardless, I can't advise you to do something that may not be good. I've never heard of anything bad happening from cannabis though besides eating too much and falling asleep.

Good luck. As with anything, cannabis isn't for everyone.

3. I'd rather my Mom get super pissed at me than having my eyes like explode...

4. google twitching eye

5. Dude ur just high, and a light weight chill..

Attached Files:

6. ↑ what he said. Lmao

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Your parents are listed as your guardians on your health records.  If you tell the doctor about smoking weed and it goes into your record, the 'rents will have access to that, not withstanding that the doc will be discussing your krazie eyes' symptoms, causes, and treatments with them. Wont' they? Of course, there's nothing that says you HAVE to tell the doctor about smoking weed.  In all likelihood, the chances that weed and your twitchy eyes have anything to do with each other are pretty slim.  Tell your parents and doctor about your twitchy eyes and get it checked out.  If you're still twitchin' after a few dozen expensive tests yield no diagnosis, go ahead and let them know you smoked weed at the beginning of the whole episode.  Your parents will be so happy you don't have a tumor they will probably only ground you for a month and the doctor will be thrilled you paid for the new BMW he's been eyeing.

You're set.