Various Leaf Problems - Mid-way through my grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Keif Richards, Sep 2, 2013.

1. May we see some of YOUR grows please :confused_2:  
    Because I see you post a lot, but do not see where you've posted any of your grows.....
    Do you have your medication certified??? 

But ya, I hope you buy ALL "CERTIFIED ORGANIC" Food at the store, because most ALL fruits and vegetables are grown with synthetic nutrients, and really has been since you were born, unless they have been certified organic, and then shit, wish I could afford to buy just all organic grown food in the store....  lol

I'd be more worried about something which does not degrade like with the growth regulators....

Peace  :hide:

2. that's right, from the food we eat to the gardens we grow, it's what you make of it

making compost and making soils, if you don't do that you don't garden

historically at least

3. #103 corkybuchek, Sep 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2013
    if you think any of my comments on the forum were unhelpful or misleading, i would be glad to clarify. Please point specifically to your issue. I am not interested in posting pictures to see who has the best stuff. Not just because photo's don't inidicate the medical value of any plant... it's history and manner of use do

KR

hate to have derailed the thread. hope your girls pull thru 

over n out

cb

4. Well usually I'll ALWAYS ask someone to show proof or prove creditable that make such claims....
    Because let's face it, EVERYTHING online is TRUE................  Right????  :confused_2:

No offence, but because we cannot believe 85% of the bullshit people post online, and you've shown either proof or credibility within any of your postings (not just your post in this thread), personally I like to get accurate information to first time growers....

Shit once I argued with a guy for 3 days about LED and HPS only to find out he has NEVER grown a cannabis plant...  :rolleyes:
    I now I ask up front before I start a discussion with someone which makes such an outrageous claims, that way I know the skill level of a grower I'm talking to, and that they've grown at least a few plants in their life before they got their Masters Degree in Horticulture Science.... 

My Master Degree is in sniffing out meanless propaganda bullshit rants to save the world.... LMAO 

:gc_rocks: