The 10 Different Types of Weed Dealers

Discussion in 'General' started by Tastyblunt7, Sep 2, 2013.

1. I thought all the dealers were black and mexican?

2. I Have a paranoid gangsterish johnny dependable 
    And a plain old johhny dependable, im lucky 

3. Lol... I've encountered all these types at some point. It's missing the deadhead hippy dealer that you see at every music festival... maybe I'm getting too old though.

4. mines a dependable gangsta

5. I've known and done business with all of these guys in the past.

Thankfully, my guy these days is the Lagging Mystic. Not the most dependable, but definitely not the worst dealer you've ever had.

6. Hahah i tend to deal with 'the gangsta' or 'street kid', shady shit at times.. Once shared weed coffee with homeless, some were trippin hard.

Inviato da mio iPhone utilizzando Grasscity Forum

7. Ahhh gotta love Johnny Dependable!

8. hahaha good shit. definitely on point. i think i have delt with most of these types at one point or another

9. i have gangster and johnny dependable dealers. The johnny dependable dealer grows his own and he's also my friend outside if weed. This is a very accurate article lol

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. too funny! Im lucky to deal with Mr Medical and Johnny Dependable.  I actually have no idea what Mr Medical name is, so I call him "doctor."  LMAO!!  He always has his shit already bagged and he uses an inhaler machine, and yes his shit is cheap...one of the few ppl in ATL that still sells dime bags...gotta luv him.