Since weed is legal in Colorado and Washington

Discussion in 'General' started by Carlton, Sep 1, 2013.

1. Would you be able to call the police if someone stole your weed? Don't live there so just curious

2. I've read about people calling for their medical crop/stash so I'd assume so. I'm in WA and its crossed my mind before but since my risk of being robbed (not being I'm mr. T but because I only associate with a few people I've known for years) I've never bothered to really "research". Yes seems like the obvious answer though

3. If its like an big grow (a few plants and equipments) then yea cause the equipment is worth money.

But if its like a couple grams, they'll probably just laugh and say you smoked it all lol

4. idk are you gonna call the cops if someone stole your alcohol from you

5. I'd hope people wouldn't start wasting their time over stolen dime bags and shit..

6. #6 The Egg Man, Sep 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2013
    I hope people don't waste their time stealing dimes bags and shit.

yes I would call them if they stole my alcohol and yes I would call them if someone stole my weed or any of my property that I knew and could prove that they stole. 

unless it is over an ounce here in WA because then it's still illegal to have, I might just rat the person out whole stole it as having to much weed.

7. #7 Doc-J, Sep 1, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2013
    Not sure what state they were in but the wife and i were watching cops a few weeks ago and some old lady called the police because plants were taken from her back yard by her neighbor. The police went next door and got her plants back.

Edit: looks like it was Sacramento

http://www.cops.com/c2511p/

• Like Like x 1