Quiznos or Subway for the rest of your life?

Discussion in 'General' started by MyBusDriverYells, Aug 31, 2013.

1. the fuck is a quiznos?! (UK guy here)

But damn I love me a subway. 

2. Both suck fat cock- that being said: Quiznos

3. I got food poisoning from a Quizno's a while back, so I'm gonna have to go with Subway

4. It's like subway, but they use fresher bread with more flavor, they generally toast your sandwiches, they have some delicious artisian blends and you get quality chicken and ingredients there.

So, it's nothing like a Subway. The restaurant doesn't even have that smell stale bread mixed with the scent of every single low quality cold cut mixed together like subway does :( 

5. I've never had quiznos and there isn't one nearby, so subway. Good thing I like subway anyway.

6. #26 atonsphere420, Aug 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2013
    Both

7. I would go with Togo's, but they just changed their turkey and it's shitty now

8. Subway. Best sandwich to get there is this,

Italian herbs and cheese bread, buffalo chicken and pepper jack cheese. Add pepperoni and bacon for extra, toast it. Then put some lettuce, tomato, pickles, black olives, onion, green pepper, bannana peppers, and some javenera(sp?) peppers, then put some honey mustard and sweet onion sauce on that bitch and you got a tasty ass sandwich.

9. I've never been impressed with subway but I've never had quiznos.  I'll go with Mr. Goodscents.

10. Quizzys.....

11. Subway. Subway is great

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I could eat subway everyday and make it healthy. If i ate at quiznos everyday i would die cause all id want is that black angus steak sub.

YES.  Quiznos hands down.

Damn, I want Quiznos now :cry:

14. I done ate all the subway so I choose quiznos.

15. Got subway today. Italian bmt. Lettuce, bacon, Salami, ham, black olives, pickles, tomatoes and gotta always have bannana peppers. \m/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. This is on point Dr. Cooper. I always thought subways smelled like shit but I thought that was just me as no one else I know seems to notice.

Sent from deeznutz using Grasscity forum app

17. I haven't been to quiznos but I like subway sooo.

18. Thank  you so much. People always say "Oh it smells sooo good in there though.

Um, maybe if they just got done toasting a chicken sandwich in their silly little overpowered microwave they consider an oven. But walk into an empty subway or one that isn't toasting recently, that smell is just awful. I smell it everytime I walk in one. 

And I am known for having a very selective sense of smell. My nose works fine, but my brain basically blocks out smells whenever I want. But subway, I can't will that stench away.

19. never had quiznos so ill say subway

20. I could survive on either so I dont care. Either is cool but Id rather have Subway I guess. Ive been eating it dam near everyday for the past month or so anyways haha.