Quiznos or Subway for the rest of your life?

Discussion in 'General' started by MyBusDriverYells, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Which would you chose?

2. The obvious answer is subway because it is cheaper and you don't have to have your sandwich toasted.

3. Quiznos has nasty subs.

4. I've always hated Quizno's.

5. Why the hate guys :unsure:

6. Subway is only a good place to get a hoagie if you can' find a local place around you, so the fast food of hoagies in my opinion.

Doesn't even compare to quiznos. But, i'd still take a good homemade sandwich over quiznos.

7. quizons..subways meat tastes like ass and the chicken has grizzle chunks

8. #11 Old School Smoker, Aug 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2013
    quiznos toasted ham and swiss cheese with mayo mmmmmmmm

9. never had quinzos so i choose subway mainly cause of their steak and cheese....throw some mayo mustard lettuce tomato and jalapenos on it and youre golden,....

10. Subway!
    Ive never had quiznos, but I do work at subway and get a free employee meal every shift. I have yet to try every sandwhich though

11. Damn I would be depressed of I could only get a sandwich from Quiznos or subway only for the rest of my life. That would almost be torture. Especially if I had the usual employees who put toppings on only the first 3/4s of the sandwich 90% of the time

12. I really don't care. Flip a coin really...I just like eating sandwiches.

13. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    This guy knows whats up.

14. Word. Sandwiches are dank.

Sent from deeznutz using Grasscity forum app

15. #19 Tree Burner, Aug 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2013
    Quiznos without a doubt. As long as they don't over toast the bread but the last few times I've been there they didn't. Rock hard edges are no good. Although, I very rarely go out for food anymore. I make my own.

16. Such a hard decision.

I eat subway on Monday, Quiznos on Tuesday, subway on Wednesday, Quiznos on Thursdays, subway on Friday, Quiznos on Saturday and both on Sunday. Keeps shit real