Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

havent smoked in 2 weeks. Possible to pass hair test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by runthistown18, Aug 30, 2013.

1. I haven't smoked in 2 weeks. Is there's anyway Possible to the pass hair drug test?

2. even after 2 weeks and drinking 3 gallons?

3. Fuck man, that must suck.

4. Water will not have a significant effect.  Two weeks is not a long time to pass a hair follicle test.  How much have you smoked in the past few months?

5. Dude 3 gallons of water in 2 weeks won't help, you sold also up your water intake if your drinking that little of water.

But its a hair test, its like 90 days to pass. Can't do much. Maybe bleach your hair and re dye it before the test.

6. will azo help?

7. #9 The Nickatina, Aug 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2013
    It's not going to happen, better start thinking of excuses

8. lol excuses wont work anyway

9. Neither will two weeks of not smoking to pass a hair test.  You fucked.

10. Any hair follicle I've taken they've gone back at least 90 days

11. Shave off all the hair on your body, including your pubes.

12. lol no way

13. #15 Elder Dragon, Aug 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2013
    You're fucked for about the next 2 years bro.

14. Don't know what that is, but check out the forums a lil more, I believe there is a threadnon how to beat it, worth a shot.