Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Throat burning on exhale?

• Please log in to reply

halfstoned

halfstoned

• Registered Upgraded
  • 323 posts
Hey everyone. Yeah I know everyone's thinking "newbie smoker" but I've been smoking religiously for the past year. At one period up to 3-4 blunts a day with friends. My throat a beeb hurting when I smoke for probably 4 months now. I thought it was just one of those things that would pass over but doubt seem like it. It seems to hurt more so on exhale then inhale. Doesn't hurt with water bongs but bowls joints and blunts it does. Anyone know why it hasn't healed or gone away yet? I used to take the biggest blunt hits one after another like a champ. Also I rarely smoke blunts anymore because of how bad they are for you. mainly smoke draws now.

Muppetsex10

Muppetsex10

• Registered Upgraded
  • 958 posts
Take a week off from smoking
If it stops you know its from smoking
If not go see a doc
It could be an infection/virus

shaddytheman

shaddytheman

Ya Mama's Chef

• Registered Upgraded
  • 11,775 posts

Try to drink some tea to clear up the throat, either that or ginger ale. 

halfstoned

halfstoned

• Registered Upgraded
  • 323 posts
Yeah I was thinking about taking a month break to see if that will help. I quit for 6 days about a month ago and it still was there. I guess ill just find out in a month . Know of anything to drink/eat to help heal the throat?

halfstoned

halfstoned

• Registered Upgraded
  • 323 posts

Try to drink some tea to clear up the throat, either that or ginger ale.

My bad didn't see your post at the time. Got some kind of herbal hot tea I'm about to whip up now
  • shaddytheman likes this

Guest_okiuisdgf_*

Guest_okiuisdgf_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

In case I go missing, These people stole my son raped Forummoderators forummembers They rape kidnap assault rob murder perjure enslave lie witch molest Presidents potdealers bho bush firefighters politiciansz military 'carnivoressuckcocainesorta' They killed a puppy ttt and cats and animals I do not love these people. These people are murderers: Thousands of people screwed me over. Drugsnitches, cops, doctors, judges, lawyers, ems, engineeres. Scarface martin scorsese e miwphf slemajam e, no food ♡ lsd nfl football 21 ernest byers redskins Art monk   Hate jcnj dlgn mpg acn bln lisabowditch nurses   Adderall vicodin xtc acidlsd, 4 shrooms peyote trip Get it kill death go forth   Smoking tobacco sucks. I miss jack frost pai puff cocoa preacher Maxx chubb grindy clint opie. I drink pissyshitwater=coffeedxmdextromethorphan They murdered my son and raped me

what the fuuuuucccccckkkkk

• halfstoned likes this

TheKurupted

TheKurupted

Let the lovin' take ahold

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,825 posts
You've merely got to accept the fact that using a double-chambered RooR is the way to go if you want to take huge rips with no burn risk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I927R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

halfstoned

halfstoned

• Registered Upgraded
  • 323 posts

You've merely got to accept the fact that using a double-chambered RooR is the way to go if you want to take huge rips with no burn risk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I927R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Its not that I don't except it, just that I can't afford one. Come harvest time I might invest in one. Doubt ill get a double perc one tho as they probly cost around 300. might get a small 80-100$ door with a diffuser stem or something

shaddytheman

shaddytheman

Ya Mama's Chef

• Registered Upgraded
  • 11,775 posts

My bad didn't see your post at the time. Got some kind of herbal hot tea I'm about to whip up now

Whip that shit up! 

halfstoned

halfstoned

• Registered Upgraded
  • 323 posts
Drinkn that shit now. its by celestial seasons or something idk if yall heard of it.

LucidReality

LucidReality

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Hey everyone. Yeah I know everyone's thinking "newbie smoker" but I've been smoking religiously for the past year. At one period up to 3-4 blunts a day with friends. My throat a beeb hurting when I smoke for probably 4 months now. I thought it was just one of those things that would pass over but doubt seem like it. It seems to hurt more so on exhale then inhale. Doesn't hurt with water bongs but bowls joints and blunts it does. Anyone know why it hasn't healed or gone away yet? I used to take the biggest blunt hits one after another like a champ. Also I rarely smoke blunts anymore because of how bad they are for you. mainly smoke draws now.

It is all that harsh smoke, it takes a full month for it to go away for me by not smoking.

PublicEnemy20

PublicEnemy20

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,068 posts

gargle some salt and hot water, but don't swallow it. And the tea was a good idea as well, great remedy. 

Edited by PublicEnemy20, 30 August 2013 - 03:20 AM.

maetmpj

maetmpj

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I guess ill just find out in a month .8a3.jpg

whatanoob

whatanoob

• Registered Upgraded
  • 463 posts

Haha same thing happened to me back in March.. I'm getting my tonsils removed Sept. 4th.. 

Take it easy, stay away from bowls and 1-hitters. Bongs with ice stacked up will be your friend! 

• halfstoned likes this

So_savage420

So_savage420

Too Blunt

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,062 posts
Damn I think I might have to get my tonsils removed.

Sent from my~★☆GALAX¥ $4☆★ U$ing Tapat@lk 4

IBALL904

IBALL904

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,042 posts

Roll the joint tighter and it should be a smooth smoking experience.

droconnoisseur

droconnoisseur

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
Honestly dude, I think I can speak for anyone who buys medicinal quality cannabis (cured + flushed is essential) that it doesn't burn your throat. If that medicine has been in a mason jar curing for 2-3 months it will never burn y

droconnoisseur

droconnoisseur

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
your throat, trust me

droconnoisseur

droconnoisseur

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
The reason lots of cannabis is harsh is because it hasn't been cured right. When your smoking bud and you feel a harshness or bad taste it's the fact that it wasn't cured right. Cannabis can be dried, but that doesn't mean cure. Cure is when the aerobic bacteria start to eat away at the chlorophyll (plant matter) and in turn makes it less harsh. There's also a difference between harshness and 'lung expansion effect'. That's what I call it. I find that with really potent strains like Blue Cheese, Og, or this particular Landrace Hindu kush I have right now tend to make your lungs expand and somewhat "hurt". It's hard to explain over this but that type of dro makes you take a minute after every hit and recuperate

droconnoisseur

droconnoisseur

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
Mold can make bud harsh and that's a common problem, also due to not drying or curing properly

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users