Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Are Vapes Harmful for singers?

Vapes vape vaporizer harmful

• Please log in to reply

Indiasummerlove

Indiasummerlove

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi!

I am a singer recovering from vocal cord surgery (it's been about a year but one more year is expected before I reach full recovery), and I haven't been able to enjoy herb in any other form than edibles. These are getting old because I do not fancy the taste and to be honest, it's not a convenient as a pipe.

I've been suggested vaporizers. Pens specifically. 

Though no one behind a counter can tell me if smoking through a vape pen can potentially harm my larynx. If anyone has ANY info, I'd really appreciate it!

-India

jayfoxpox

jayfoxpox

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,590 posts

Smoking(combustion can irritate your throat and lunges , hot air that comes from vapes , may also irritate your throat  and lunges, so I suggest maybe one with a whip or one that can go through a water filter  to cool it and add moisture , incase it's dry. Or alternatively take smaller hits.

Pen vapes are good if you got a supply of concentrates , but I'm not aware of one that can efficiently vape herbs .

edit: if it's herbal vaporizers are what you're looking for , do you have a price range and preference on portable and non portable?

Edited by jayfoxpox, 29 August 2013 - 09:39 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users