GTA V Grasscity Crew

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Johnny Cash, Aug 29, 2013.

I don't think it does, it just shows other players what you're crew is about. I chose Rebels.

How's it more than a month away? I thought it releases on the 17th?

The online isn't released until Oct. 1

4. Ahh, alright.  How will that work? Is it just a server that they turn on or is it something you download/buy?

probably a selection in the menu that you download with a patch.

Multiplayer =/= online fyi

I thought the social club is for both. Not entirely sure how it would work yet. I think we can use the same name. If we can't, how about this: platform with most players gets the most popular choice, other platform gets the second most popular.

7. #27 llllllllll, Aug 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2013
    If it is separate per platform you could just add the name of the console at the end of the name

IE: Grass City Blades -360
    Grass City Blades - PS3

I'm fine with that, PS3 is bound to win loool

9. I haven't read or watched much about GTA 5. The only thing I've really seen is this and I'm sold.

10. I'm still not really sold on the square mini map

11. Im gettin it on 360...Tin Tizzy69 is my tag dont have gold right now though

12. #32 Johnny Cash, Aug 29, 2013

Actually I think this is a better idea.

13. yea I say we do that, just let the poll run for a few more days so we can agree on a name. 

14. #34 â’¸anadianBuds, Aug 29, 2013
    I just checked and after Grass City Blades there is only 3 letters left to use.

We could do GrassCityBlades-PS3 and GrassCityBlades-360

15. #35 Johnny Cash, Aug 29, 2013

We'll figure out how to fit it once we've got the best name. We could also shorten it to GC and mention the full name Grass City on the crew's page. I don't really think your option lookes too cramped either. And we may not have to make 2 seperate ones at all.

16. you can just not have a space between grass and city, since its 1 word on here.

17. Does anyone know for sure if the crew type has an effect on anything? My guess is it doesn't, but I would like to be sure.

18. I seriously doubt it, I mean unless it just determines like who your crew goes against in team deathmatches or something

19. How will one crew work for both Xbox and PS3? Unless the multiplayer is cross-platform, I don't understand why there isn't a crew for each system?