Blue Cheese DWC ScrOG

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by GoldGrower, Aug 29, 2013.

1. I got a few choices lol

Sent from my SCH-R970X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Daaaam! That's quite a collection you have there

3. Thats not even half bro.. I order all the time.. especially when they have specials.. attitude is having a good one starting saturday.. check it out. Spend like 50 bucks get like 8 freebies.. sour diesel trainwreck and such

4. Cool man, I'll take a look. I got these blue cheeses from attitude

ooo auto PE

6. How do u have them sent I'm giing to order soon wanted to know the best way to have them shipped

7. Just normal stealth is what I do..

8. Yeh it turned out pretty decent.. make sure you keep the lights close or she will get leggy.. pretty nice high though..

9. Hey gold grower how is the white widow, do you have roughly a final weight?

10. Not yet, some of it is still drying, but I think I hit my goal of 4 oz

11. You got an update on the girls yet ? Im gonna order a blue cheese saturday and im anxious to see your growth

12. When I separated the two blue cheeses I had left it way too late and the roots were tangled to fuck. I always seem to be busy lately and things like this keep getting moved back.

Anyway when I separated them I knocked the roots about a bit and I had to pot them in bigger pots so the roots are all encased in the new pot. Growth stopped for a couple of days.

The roots are growing out of the pot now though. Growth above the waterline is starting to move now too but still not much of a difference from when I first moved them. It's only been a few days so I'm not concerned. I haven't yet made the new ScrOG screen so I don't want them to increase their height by much anyway.

I have their light on 125 watts at the moment but will bump it up to 250 watts in the next day or two

13. Hey Gold.. you using Mh or HPS ? I think im gonn run MH for a bit then swap to HPS.. do you know the best color spectrum to use... ?

14. Ahh well, this whole hps/mh thing has interested me. I have used mh in the past but never seen enough of a difference to justify the extra expense. But these days with cheap interchangeable ballasts using a mh doesn't cost much as you only need to buy the bulb.

I had these two blue cheeses under 6400k of CFL for the first 2 weeks of their life. Since putting them under the hps I can clearly see the internodes getting longer. So I think for keeping your plants stretch free you need to consider colour spectrum. Before I didn't agree that it was as important as people make out. Well, it isn't quite as important as people make out but it does make a difference.

I'm going to swap my hps for a mh for vegging when I get some spare cash. Although vegging these may be over by then lol

15. Great smoke, no experience with growing her though.

16. #56 GoldGrower, Oct 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2013
    Another week on and here we are. Hardly any growth happened all week until the last 48 hours really. Roots are coming through nicely and I'm quite please overall. The root damaged one (right hand side) has made a cracking recovery considering what it had against it. I have topped them both as they were getting too tall and the ScrOG screen would of been a pain to put down. I haven't made that yet as I'm still waiting on parts to be delivered.

the only negative thing I can think of is since I have moved it from under its CFL to the hps it has stretched like crazy. I will be buying a mh bulb as soon as I get some cash to hopefully slow this down a bit

[​IMG]

17. Parts for your scrog.? How you building it ?

18. 21.5mm overflow pipe as a frame with legs attached to the lid of the reservoir and 1" square firm wire mesh. My standard ScrOG screen

19. Where do you get the firm wire mesh bro

20. #60 Lashu, Oct 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2013
    October promotion.. woot woot

Dinafem Seeds Sweet Deep Grapefruit  Feminized Cannabis Seeds - 01 seed

Dinafem Seeds Blue Widow  Feminized Cannabis Seeds - 01 seed 
    Barneys Farm Seeds Vanilla Kush  Feminized Cannabis Seeds - 01 seed
    Dinafem Seeds Blue Cheese  Feminized Cannabis Seeds - 01 seed

These were free for october Promotion

FEMINIZED UFO #1 Dinafem Seeds DinaChem Feminized Cannabis Seeds - 01 seed

FEMINIZED UFO #2 G13 Labs Seeds Purple Haze Feminized Cannabis Seeds - 01 seed

Humboldt Seed Organization Green Crack    Feminized Cannabis Seeds - 01 seed

Humboldt Seed Organization Lost Coast OG Feminized Cannabis Seeds - 01 seed

Humboldt Seed Organization Bubba Kush  Feminized Cannabis Seeds - 01 seed
    Humboldt Seed Organization Trainwreck Feminized Cannabis Seeds - 01 seed

Humboldt Seed Organization Desert Diesel Feminized Cannabis Seeds - 01 seed
    Humboldt Seed Organization Amherst Sour Diesel Feminized Cannabis Seeds - 01 seed