Blue Cheese DWC ScrOG

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by GoldGrower, Aug 29, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. #242 GoldGrower, Apr 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2014
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Sorry it's taken so long to get these photos up fellas. Better late than never lol. The colours I got on the right hand side plant is like nothing I have ever had before, the photos don't do it justice. I currently flowering a clone of this. I might start up a journal for that one

4. Nice man looks great .... im tired of these bag seed just placed my order on herbies .. barneys farm vanilla kush..

5. Man, that is one awesome grow.

Congrats bud

6. Man, that looks so nice.

Good job man!

7. I am just finishing off the last oz now, I have about 5 grams left. Feeling sad because I won't have my next harvest for 9 bloody weeks :-( 

8. Im feeling ya bro I ran out of mine about 3 weeks ago ive got another 6 long weeks to go

9. Gutting man. I have a freezer full of trim, ill have to make some hash soon I reckon, so not all bad my end 

10. @[member="GoldGrower"]

Hi there,

Did you have any issues with germinating the seeds from Dinafem at all? The only negative comments i can find about the Bue Cheese is that some people are saying that some don't germinate, so i'm wondering if i should buy more than i need

Thanks for your help :)

11. I have only ever bought two Dinafem seeds but they both germinated very quickly and grew strong. The only problem I had was a damaged tap root on one of them but that was my own fault

12. @[member="GoldGrower"] Thanks for your reply, i'm almost certain i'll be buying some Blue Cheese seeds after reading your journal. Much appreciated :)

13. Dinafem is where its at.. I still order all the time.. I want the entire collection

14. Totally man, this Dinafem blue cheese is one of the best smokes I've ever had 

15. A compilation of the photos that are in this thread ..

Blue Cheese Photo Compilation Hatch to Harvest: http://youtu.be/26dRBXdBMpU

16. Hey gg I wanted to share that your journal inspired me to bite the bullet and get some upgrades out of the way.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1290525-400w-MH/HPS-mixed

I saw you picked up a cooled hood. Your post got me researching and come to find that air cooling a light is a great way to get more out of it.

I added a 440 cfm fan to run across the light. I also rigged an exhaust box up to my dehumidifier. Tents temp at peak was floating between 69f and 70

Before my tent temps would ride to 85 if left unopened.

1400492551506.jpg

So thanks for the kick in the right direction.

17. Looks good I had a little problem with the canopy falling over on itself. So I added some silicia and push them up and also braced them. Gonna take pics in the morning

http://forum.grasscity.com/hydroponic-grow-journals/1288810-hydro-dwc-grow-journal.html/page-4#entry19933646

18. #260 Lashu, May 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2014
    Awrsome!!!