Easy 600w MH/HPS Blue Cheese Pineapple Chunk

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by EasyYM, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Yeah its abit of a learning curve, but reading other newbies threads on here has made me be a little less sentimental about them, and realise it was best to start over.

Cheers for the sub hopefully see you round

2. Sometimes you gotta cut your losses in this game man. On the plus side you're gaining the experience and thats most important.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SG-HIGHASFCK using Swishers and Herb

3. Its all good just don't add any nutrients as of yet and don't add a lot of water and you should be set....subbed

Sent from my LG-MS870 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I don't know what the F is going on but my NEW plants haven't grown at all in the last 4-5 days.

Pretty tired of this BS to be honest.

Two days ago I added some weak Seaweed nutrient & some weak Iron Chelate, to try help it along

Temps are fine 73-79F. THINGS JUST NOT GROWING!!!

Group shot (two in big pots are from previous seeds)

IMG_20131006_164431.jpg

Pineapple Chunk 1
    IMG_20131006_164450.jpg

Pineapple Chunk 2

IMG_20131006_164440.jpg

Blue Cheese 1

IMG_20131006_164445.jpg

Blue Cheese 2

IMG_20131006_164436.jpg

Side profile shots, Pineapple Chunk in the back right is the tallest

IMG_20131006_164506.jpg

My old girl, even shes stopped growing? :confused: :confused: :confused:

IMG_20131006_164514.jpg

5. What soil are you using? Dont know how to help except for that.

Fox farm light warrior and roots organics work well for newer plants,,clones/seedlings.

I have been using r/o with my soil and its giving me problems, im not sure how to cal mag soil compared to hydro and not adding stuff like lime or bone meal but further down the line that could stunt growth including lack of nitrogen in the soil. I dont like soil to be honest and I have been using it as a dump for my hydro water, still get nice buds tho when I able to keep the mag under control.

6. Its been awhile since I've stopped past here bro, about a month actually.. bummer about the problems. First thing I can suggest for you is use more perlite in your soil, 30-50% secondly, to avoid soil compaction, do not dump water onto the soil when you water, try to water with a very gentle and slow pour so that the water does not smash the dirt down. Things are not looking too bad in here for real, just be patient and veg em out til they are 35-50% of the size you want em to be at the end of flower. You will see growth pick up, the bigger they get, the faster they can grow. A light fertilization every other watering couldn't hurt, not too sure what you have in your soil but the organic fertilizer may not be available yet! Do yoy have access tp earthworm castings? Can you buy red wigglers at any bait shops by you? Make your own if you can't buy the castings. Put those worms in shredded paper, peat moss, grass clippings, leaves, anything. I use peatmoss and veggie scraps to feed mine. Primarily peat tho, to cut down on a lot of nasty fluid coming out of the bottom of my container. Hang In there, they don't look too bad imo.