Are drugs worth it?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by FatDutchie, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Swerd.

up up down down A B A B select.

3. What about triangle? 

4. I don't get it either. I've seen the word "God" a few too many times though so i'm gonna peace as well

What do you mean?

It's funny you should mention it though, because the other day, during a very deep meditation, I could hear this clicking from inside my head. Almost like a tapping sound, as if someone was chipping away at something hard. I thought of the pineal gland, and the idea of calcification. It felt like something was breaking it, or it was breaking up, cracking. I've had these sounds before. If it is that, either it's very calcified or it can only be cracked very slowly.

triangle.

[​IMG]

7. When one druggie says its ok, then all the others say "SEE TOLD YOU ITS NOT BAD."  They aren't cheat codes, they are drugs.  Lay off them and see what kind of experiences you have off drugs.  :confused_2:

dude wtf kind of drugs are you talking about

Druggies?  Seriously?  

If being off drugs makes me as closed minded and judgmental  as you then I'll stick to the drugs thank you very much.  Why are you even here if you feel this way?   

How do you feel about Cannabis?   Do you think it's detrimental as well? 

10. Cannabis is a medicine, so I'm tole. So I feel good about it.  Real good.

11. It would be hypocritical if I said weed was detrimental.  Yet I can say as a man who has had his fair share of drug exeriences, it would not of happened if I haven't started and LOVED to smoke weed.  I'm sorry I said druggies I just feel very strongly about trying to help people since I've had many friends in the past year fall victim to drug abuse.

If you dont use cheat codes, its game over.

13. #53 Tree Burner, Aug 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2013

That's YOU.......

If someone gets morbidly obese from eating cheeseburgers he doesn't need to go around telling people not to eat cheeseburgers or they're going to get fat.

Not everyone is you, some people can actually handle their shit.

14. Whats the point?  Cheeseburgers aren't drugs nor are they illegal.  

Being drugs or illegal doesn't make any difference as far as my thinking goes. I can think for myself, especially when it only concerns my body. I'll decide what's wrong/immoral in my life.

Maybe next time you randomly and stupidly try to.... "help people".... You should actually say what drugs you are talking about, how you differentiate marijuana from specific others, and how your fuckin life should matter to anyone else here. 
    OP Logic
    > I had a few friends that sneaked into their dads rifle cabinets 
    > They shot themselves 
    > You guys shouldn't have guns.
    > *Insert argument with no evidence here* 

17. are drugs worth it? i think weed. is. but otehr unmentionables i do hell no its not worth the money. just leads you to wanting more nd more. and when u come off its sucks dick. and you kno yourfuckin with urself nd ur life but forsome reason keep on doin it to feel better. but after it all gets worse nd worse. yea i learned to deal with my problems with drugs at a early age. nd i figured out it really doesnt help but fuck it.

I still don't see what this has to do with "finding God".  Your title is very misleading.  Drug abuse and using drugs to explore spirituality/enlightenment are two different things.  Drug abuse is usually a symptom rather than the actual problem.  Self medication.  "Drug" abusers use substances to avoid or mask psychological problems.  If you're worried about drug abusers then address the actual problem.  Telling someone who abuses drugs to just quit using them doesn't solve anything. It's like telling a clinically depressed person to stop being sad.  The lack of understanding and compassion are why so many relapse into drug abuse.  

Am I reading this wrong or are you implying that Cannabis is a gateway drug? 

20. Check this out:

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2013/05/16/the-spiritual-eye-how-to-decalcify-awaken-your-pineal-gland/