Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So i got caught....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cwhatidrew, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Watch Sanjay Gupta's Weed documentary with her

2. ....27 years old and he let's his mommy take his bong away from him ...?

3. ...Maybe a tbreak in your financial situation would be best.

4. The best advice I can tell you is for YOU to learn the benefits of marijuana and teach them to her and show her that there are therapeutic reasons to smoke marijuana.

5. ask her for your fucking bong back. did you not think of that option

6. maybe she let you into her house due to your financial situation and is pissed that your spending money on weed when you claim to be broke.

sounds like mommy has seen you grow up and has seen you make bad decisions before and is getting pissed

7. #28 Rollthem435, Jun 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2015
    Grow a pair. It's none of her fucking business if you smoke. You're living in her house, though. Seriously hope you're trolling...

8. Lol... How did you even find this 2 year old troll thread

9. Wow, didn't realize it was an old thread [​IMG] I was searching for another thread and stumbled across a number of them that looked interesting...

10. Not a troll thread, you got a bad eye