Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So i got caught....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cwhatidrew, Aug 27, 2013.

1. #1 cwhatidrew, Aug 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2013
    Im 27 Im married and have 3 kids. I live with my mom because im going back to college and my wife has MS so its hard for her to work enough for us to get by on her income alone. my mother was babysitting my children while my wife had a doctors appt. She went looking for a diaper and found a bong but not my stash since I keep them in separate places. Anyway I come home and was about to smoke when I discover my bong is missing...Long story short I explained that it helps my wife with her illness and that I only smoke with her occasionally to keep her company( only lie I told)... So anyway for me this is just fun but for my wife its her medicine and she finds it helpful for he pain and such. I feel like an ass because I kinda feel like I ruined her medicine. Do u guys see anyway that I can explain this to my mother so that she can see that it Helps my wife a great deal in everyday life.

edit: Is ther anyway I could get my bong back I spent prolly like 75 on it but its a nice piece

2. Did u get grounded?

3. 27 years old and he let's his mommy take his bong away from him.

4. thanks lol I know its a juvenile proble to have

5. Well I mean you can find stuff online to back you up and maybe you and your wife can talk to your mom so she can get a better understanding of the situation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. lol I mean its her house... I understand this is a little kid problem but I have no idea how to tackle it

8. Lol anyone else with any suggestions...

9. Talk to her like the god damn man you are.

10. Smh

Dude no disrespect but man da fuq up..I have a full time job and I'm a full time student..got my own pad got 3 rides payed for..and supporting my own family like a boss!!

Like my homie Zro once said"I handle my business so I think I deserve to get trowed!"

Bust ass get your own place, then you can have as many bongs you want..not being a dick but cmon man!

11. I totally agree... But shit happens when my wife got sick we couldn't afford it right now im going back to school so I can afford to support everyone. My mom is doing well so she offered to help... Lol I feel bad enough I have to post about this... but situations arise

12. tell her its your wifes goddamn bong and that she needs it to properly get through the day.

13. maybe I worded the question wrong its not about me getting caught... more about how to present the medical benefits in a way that she understands... separating weed which I don't see as being worse than beer or cigs from fucking meth and crack

14. Did she hide it, or break it?

15. I guess the consensus is to just state my case and go with the result... thanx to all of you that were helpful

16.  hid it, she said she wanted to break it but didn't. I think  that's the only thing that gives me a glimmer of hope 

17. #17 M3DICIN3MAN420, Aug 27, 2013
    If you'd have put this much time into Google and looking up articles you'd already have a pretty good case together...

18. That's good at least, maybe check out http://norml.org/marijuana there's a lot of good information on there, might give you some things to bring up with her. Probably just talking to her like an adult, letting her know that you're capable of making your own decisions and obviously that it helps your wife with her medical problems.. hope everything works out for you.

19. #19 cwhatidrew, Aug 27, 2013
     thanx ive been looking up some stuff..

thanx man you've been helpful... Ive already spoken to her about it and offered full discretion. I gave her the info that her neurologist had given us and that he had said it worth a shot... fuck it either she understands or she doesn't... The wild thing is I think I have anxiety which would explain why this is bothering me so much right now... and its helped me with that...

20. Your situation sucks man but at 27 you should not just now be starting back at college or living at home it sounds like maybe some bad life choices growing up and your mom has no reason to think your anything but a burnout. Not trying to be insulting but her house her rules while you live there ( and guessing your family mooches electricity, water food ect ) got to do what mom says. Hopefully better choices and responsibility is in your future. Best of luck.