Just found out the Christian religion is

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by litterlife69, Aug 26, 2013.

1. Zietgiest has been debunked. Here's a documentary that's well sourced and is an accompaniment to the book Astrotheology and Shamanism by Jan Irvin and Andrew Rutajit based on the translation and writings on the Dead Sea Scrolls by scholar John Allegro. Check it out. Also explores one of the major catalysts to spiritual experiences and it's use in the past; sacred mushrooms. (psilocybin, amanita muscaria, and ergot I believe is the last one) If you're really interested in the subject I recommend picking up the book. Remember this material is well documented and well sourced and has yet to be refuted. I'm currently in the process of going through all the sources myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suBqqpez_-I

2. I'm fairly certain this is the very definition of a troll thread

3. Merchants had well established trade routes all over the region. Its very easy for folklore to spill over when cultures mesh in that way. They were not isolationists like you would make them out to be.

4. Jesus, the sun, hits the lowest part of the horizon on December 22nd, and for three days the sun appears dead, in the northern hemisphere it fails to rise at all. Once the 25th hits the sun begins it's journey back north, hence the resurrection. There are more parts of the story to be noted, such as the sun passing through Virgo just at sunrise; a symbolic birth a savior. And orions belt is anthropomorphized as the three wise men, who only on this particular day, the winter solstice, do they point directly at Sirius just before the heralding of the king (the three wise men heralding the birth of the savior). This is also a sexual symbol, the impregnation of Isis by Osiris, as the penis (orions belt) points to Isis (Sirius, the northern star) which represents the vagina. These three stars that make up orions belt are seen visible on the horizon as the sun rises only on this day of the year.

5. Not sure why your always on your high horse when demonizing satanists, but of the ones that Ive actually met and conversed with, satanists are a far kinder and more logical thinking group of people compared their Christian counterparts.

6. #26 RippedMonk, Aug 26, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2013

7. #27 RippedMonk, Aug 26, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2013
    @OP

Of course it's all myth.  All religions are based in myth.  Much of history isn't even factual and are myths pasted down for generations.  The United States is only a few hundred years old, yet many of our founding stories are full of shit.  When anything new is formed that has a passionate following (new religions, new nations, new organizations, etc..) they are usually built around tall tales to enhance the dedication from its followers or because its followers are blinded by their passions for it.   If early US history is built upon so many myths, why would anyone think a 2000 year old religion is not?  It doesn't take much common sense nor many years alive before you can see that people embellish and lie very often.  Skepticism leads one to finding the real truth, if it can be obtained.

8. Satanists are demonized by their very nature. Zeitgeist is total bunk, but if you did enjoy it, you might enjoy the Animal Planet's Mermaid documentary...I think they were made by the same people. 

9. I never said they were isolationists. And I even agreed that they could have known about the current myth of Horus, popular at their time. But to say they had any understanding of the numerous variations of the story is a bit far-fetched. Impossible, even.

I saw that documentary about Mermaids.  It was very entertaining and quite funny at times.  I'll admit it wasn't as good as Zeitgeist, because Zeitgeist isn't just about religion, but the Mermaid documentary was more entertaining than other sources of fiction, like the Bible. 

11. #31 esseff, Aug 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2013

You're on a roll today - I just can't stop hitting that like button!

12. If you hit it more than once, you're playing with it.

13. #33 NORRIN RADD, Aug 26, 2013
    I don't understand why you use the word 'fears'. I have no fear of the NWO or satan I'm just letting people know [imo] what's really goin' on. & thanks on that compliment but it isn't cultish nonsense to me.
    facepalm. Jesus has nothing to do with December, the winter solstice, constellations etc. I know about the Dog star and Orion's belt and they have nothing to do with Jesus as much as you would like to associate them. DO THE RESEARCH. I don't even know why I try...oh yes I do, cuz I heart u.
    High horse? Demonizing satanists..ironic.

His birth is celebrated in December around the solstice because of the solstice.  Easy to get those pagan peoples to adjust to a new god when you celebrate at the same time they do. 

15. There is BC / AD for a reason, the most important man to ever live.

Yet most of the world still lives by other dating systems.  :rolleyes:

Come on man, just because the Christian Western world decided to create a system around the life and death of Jesus doesn't make him the most important man to ever live.  We still lack 100% proof he even existed. 

17. You know there is a documentary on Netflix called "666 revealed" and that movie basically a perfect mix of zeitgeist style facts/propaganda and crazy devout religious jesus talk. But I learned that Christianity was a lie once I started looking into the wheel of the year and saw how basically all the same holidays like xmas, easter, and halloween are on the same days, have the basic same principles, but they center around a different god/deity.

Everything, all religion, as of now, is a myth. Nobody can say Jesus didn't actually exist; he may not have been real or breathing but many people acknowledged his existence and teachings. Nobody can say he was here on earth or is here now, nobody can say that the hindus are absolutely right or the even buddhist are right or the protestants or anything.

QUICK NOTE: SATANISM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CHRISTIAN IMAGE OF SATAN!!

18. #38 Digu Miki, Aug 26, 2013
    accidental double post cuz my comp and GC was being weird~

QUICK NOTE: SATANISM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CHRISTIAN IMAGE OF SATAN!!

19. Whatever your image, Satan is Satan. I don't care what your approach is, there's only one Satan, Lucifer, the fallen angel.

20. Satanists, from what I know, are just about doing what you want, not falling slave to the rules set out by christianity. 

lets just say the jesuit bs isnt bs but truth(crazy I know, but stay with me). so god ask a bunch of puny humans to write a book for him, cuz he cant just make it appear. he tells them what to write and they do so cuz a scary voice from the sky will do that when you dont understand shit. 
    now, historically speaking, the victors write the history books, so they can fill it with whatever lies they want. now the bible says lucifer is the bad guy, he was kicked out along with 1/3 of the angels that backed him. lucifer didnt want to be god's bitch. now if god was so cool and shit, why did lucifer go against him? who knows, cuz the victor(god) wrote the bible through humans.

lucifer risked everything to oppose a being that is supposedly omnipotent, why? vanity doesnt make you foolish. 
    when banished to earth, he convinced eve to eat from the tree of knowledge. effectively giving us intelligence and free will. god however told them not to, cuz they would die(they lived another 930 years according to the bible). god wanted to keep us obedient little slaves. toys for him to play with.

sounds to me like good guy lucifer deserves your praise, he gave you the ability to think, and you still chose slavery.

there are many other claims of deception within the bible. but keep believing all the fluffy shit your "men of god" tell you.