Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Couple questions on the MFLB

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by rodgersizsik, Aug 26, 2013.

1. I have bronchitis right now and want to take better care of my lungs but still want to get high, getting a big vaporizer isn't really any option since I couldn't hide it. Is the MFLB harsh on your lungs or a lot better than a pipe, bong, etc.? How is the high, do you still get super tired as long as you got the right strain and smoke enough?

2. Vaping is wayyy healthier and easier on you. With vaping you don't need as much bud to get as high you would through a bowl or bong. It is a slightly different high, but you will get tired if you have the right bud. You can also taste the goodness of the bud too!!! The mflb does wonders. If your looking for the full experience with it, I'd suggest the power adapter with it. I don't own the power adapter but i'm working myself on buying one because the battery thing gets old after a while. Especially if your just chillin at your place. There isn't really a need to be portable. The portability and stealth of it is amazing don't get me wrong. I just wish the power adapter was more cheaper at a reasonable price. But I'll be getting it anyways. :)

3. thanks! so your're saying it isn't really harsh on your lungs?

4. Not at all sir. Unless your taking a huge ass draw/hit. You'll be good. Even if you do take a huge hit, its different than smoke. Smoke is more irritating the bigger the hit. Vapor it feels different. 

5. Yeah the hits are way less harsh than a spoon or bong. And vaping normally won't give you that couch lock feeling but it depends mainly on your bud. The mflb is awesome tho