Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Blue OX smoke

Rare Dankness smoke smoke report affects

• Please log in to reply

garden'nin

garden'nin

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

I hope this is the correct sub-forum for this topic, if not I apologize.  

I haven't found much in the way of grow journals or smoke reports for Rare Dankness' Blue OX.  I was curious if anyone has smoked Blue OX, and if so, what was it like? Taste, affects, stone or high, etc.  My lady has Fybromyalgia; going off the breeders description it sounds like a good strain to help with her chronic pain.   

Thank you for your help!

Similar Topics: Blue OX smoke     x

MrTea

MrTea

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,184 posts

I hope this is the correct sub-forum for this topic, if not I apologize.  

I haven't found much in the way of grow journals or smoke reports for Rare Dankness' Blue OX.  I was curious if anyone has smoked Blue OX, and if so, what was it like? Taste, affects, stone or high, etc.  My lady has Fybromyalgia; going off the breeders description it sounds like a good strain to help with her chronic pain.   

Thank you for your help!

Hello my friend!  I have the pleasure I getting Blue Ox directly from the breeder (Riverrock Dispensariy in Denver has partnered with RD).  I find it to be a very stony high.  Not a particularly favorite of mine as the resin production is on the lower end.  It lacks in taste and smell, but it makes up for in its high though.  Seems to be a quite unstable genetic so i usually stay away from it.  

garden'nin

garden'nin

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Thank you Mr. Tea.

graybeard

graybeard

Just Old

• 2,677 posts

Edited by graybeard, 27 August 2013 - 01:30 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rare Dankness, smoke, smoke report, affects

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users