Expensive Pricey Dog, what kind would you get?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by letsmokeasweet, Aug 25, 2013.

1. Be careful, those dogs are very hyper and require an experienced and patient owner.

2. Growing up my parents always had bull terriers and staffordshire bull terriers, Awesome and loyal dog but yes ver very hyper without the correct training.

3. Yeah these guys are still great dogs, just a handful to say the least. Well, at least bull terriers, all the Staffordshire Bull Terriers and other Pitbull breeds i've met (APBT, AmStaff) were pretty leveled dogs.

4. I'd get a Tibetan Mastiff.

Motherfuckers look like they can take on a timber wolf.

Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

5. I just love the good ol pit bull

I got me a blue fawn, approx 90 lbs. He's spoiled af, lazy as HELL and lovessss affection. Love that dog man

6. Goddamn!  every fucking pic of them is either snarling aggressively, fastened to a short chain o_O

7. They are great and powerful dogs, but wouldnt stand a chance fighting an Ovcharka or Kangal, probably wouldn't beat a Dogo Argentino.

8. i saw something called a treeing walker coon hound.   looks like a begale but big

And very LOUD 

10. I would love to have an Irish Wolfhound 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0C3ISiZ4W04

11. Siberian huskies are beautiful dogs, great companions and love everyone. I own one she is the best. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1382721132.521777.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. ^^^^^^^^
    They make a good profitable breed as well

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1382721288.623288.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Yea that's what I am told I don't think my neighbors would like me lol

14. Blue pit bull, I just had a litter razor's edge/gotti. Best dog ever, no racial profiling please, I'm white and a woman thanks ;)

Sent from my SCH-I915 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. [​IMG]
    A Sheba

Saw one the other day @ the park  and went to admire the dog (plus the owner was a super cute chic)
    Beautiful dog.....kind reminds me of a cross btwn a fox and siberian husky :love:

16. #57 Hydroriffic, Mar 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2014
    Blue tick Bloodhound My next dog for sure. Hopefully adopt from a shelter.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7vTvnJJYNQ

17. If you're in the south and live where deer hunting with dogs is legal, Fox walkers, Blue and Red ticks, Beagles, Black n Tans... people will pay top dollar for these breeds. If you're interested in lookin for a good beagle/walker mix, I might be able to help you out.

18. #59 4shotmark, Mar 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2014
    All my dogs are purebred.

Currently, I live with only my new French Bulldog puppy. I love them for lower-energy apartment friends.

19. Hey what part of the south are you in?