Expensive Pricey Dog, what kind would you get?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by letsmokeasweet, Aug 25, 2013.

i got a blue tick beagle a few weeks ago. she is such a beautiful dog. i might look into the coonhound

trying to look into some that not everyone has eveerywhere else

i am kinda being sarcastic. but yea sure i wont buy from a puppy mill

3. Next dog on my list is a bull terrier.

4. Doberman, no one is gunna be robbing your house with one of them guarding it.

I'm gunna get one hopefully when I move into my brothers house.

5. French bulldog 

6. I have a MininSchnauzer, they go for $400-500 for boys and $500-600 for girls.
    I also have a moodle (Maltese/Poodle mix) that breed is getting pretty popular. He's a rescue but I see them go for about the same price as the mini schnauzers.
    Poodles go for like 700-1000 around here as well.

7. Purebreed poodles and french bulldogs can cost a grand or two.

8. Ive once met a dealer who also sold Pitbuls and Teacup Yorkies lol pretty weird combo of dogs to sell but whatever, he made a lot of money too.

9. i just get ill about reading thís posts -.-"

10. This entire thread gives me negative vibes....... Dogs are living creatures.. It shouldn't be about money.

how did he present himself? like a dealer or something? i never heard of a dealer before? kind of like amobile pet store or something? 

12. my bad i worded that wrong, he was a pot dealer but he bred dogs on the side lol

13. Here in australia pure bread staffies go for $1000+

lol ooo ok  did he offer a free sack with the purchase of a dog lmao

15. Forgot the exact name but a king cavalier? There cute lil dogs but pricey as hell like 1000-1500$ a pop. Very calm for a little dog and I've heard ppl can sell em fast, probably perfect for what your lookin for

thank you. very beautiful dogs. i am going to look into them

17. shitzus r soooo funny lol :smoke:

18. #39 Michio Kaku, Sep 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2013
    Singing Dog of New Guinea definitely. One of the most interesting animals ever.. only 200 left and they think, not know for sure, but think, that they're extinct in the wild because of the rare sightings.

19. Charles King Cavalier