Expensive Pricey Dog, what kind would you get?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by letsmokeasweet, Aug 25, 2013.

1. hey all so i am thinking of getting some puppies to flip. lol
    last time i did this i made a quick $1000 in a few days work plus i meet a few great people
    one guy smoked me out and waited until after we smoked to talk price lol

this time, i want to venture into more pricey dogs to increase my profit margin
    and i am opening my mind and hearing what the people say is good

i think its shi tzu's go for like 700-1000$?????

what kind of dogs should i look into? i did basset hounds last time and made 200 profit each

2. How do you get these puppies?

3. That's what I want to know, lol.  

4. Why not become a breeder and buy a kennel. $2000 for two good yorkies or something. and $300 for starter kennel. Italian mastive would get you profit also.

If you can give good insight on where to find good puppies with papers for cheap that would be helpful.

5. I definitely want to get a cane corso(italian mastiff) asap. I wouldn't mind paying a couple grand for a pure breed

haha NO im not going to tell yall how i find my deals

yea im thinking of doing that also. but this is a quick hop in, hop pout, that requiers more deidication and commitment on my part

8. If you want more profit then you require dedication and commitment lol

9. british bulldogs are very expensive as are rhodesian ridgebacks

10. Labs, everyone loves them! $300 a piece unregistered, $500+ if you do have papers

11. #11 garrison68, Aug 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2013
    I hope they're not from puppy mills.    

what is a puppy mill?

13. Inhumane breeding, also known as puppy farms.  If you don't know about them, then you should not be in the dog-selling business.  

14. well thats the thing. not every "puppy mill" is a bad place.
    not every breeder is "inhumane"

i agree. some breeders can be terrible people, just like any one of us. but just because there are a few, dont mean they all are

and for the record, i havent brought any from those operations. but that is a good idea
    they probaly be cheap,
    plus i can find those poor puppies good homes and familys
    so thank you for the idea :)
    next sweet is on me lol

15. you don't get it unless you're being sarcastic. All puppy mills are bad and all mainstream pet shops that sells puppies get em from these horrible puppy mills. Don't buy from puppy mills and don't support them.

16. I'd get a Retriever. Black lab or golden. Mutt preferably.

17. bluetick coonhound

18. Don't steal, bro. Everybody hates a thief. Who steals puppies anyways? (yes, I assume)

Go to the pound and volunteer.

19. #19 forty winks, Aug 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2013
    Luv the Jack Russels.  Little in size, big in stature.  Not good around little kids, though.

20. muts make the best dogs