Butt Chugging and Eyeballing

Discussion in 'General' started by ♥ TrAin x Wr3cK ♥, Aug 24, 2013.

1. #1 ♥ TrAin x Wr3cK ♥, Aug 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013
    So I recently came across this quote..........."This latest trend follows other questionable drinking practices like the eye-socket method called eyeballing, where drinkers pour alcohol directly into the eye, or what's called butt-chugging, where a funnel or alcohol-soaked tampon is inserted into the anus."

I just heard about this latest trend and was wondering if any fellow blades do this? :hide: Dont be shy

2. I hope not...

Sounds like a pain...

*sunglasses*

... in the butt.

YEEEAAAAAAA

3. #3 ♥ TrAin x Wr3cK ♥, Aug 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8oXHijACLo

4. fuck that shit

5. LMFAO now this too? What is wrong w people these days.....just drink it. Dont try this people, this shits gotta be horrible for your health

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGAzNB2kFJE

6. I'll pass on that shit... Might be willing to snort some gin though.

7. I watched that video too I will admit that one is ingenious. I wouldn't try it though.

8. No but me being a heavy drinker made me contemplate it.

ROFL, when that flute music started I died a bit laughing. On a side note, I'd chug her butt.

10. I think a kid or two died in TN from butt chugging.

Omg that song is fuckin ridiculous :laughing: It is tempting to be able to pass a breathalyzer though.

12. This.

13. People also just heat alcohol and inhale it. All of these ways are a good way to get alcohol poisoning that is way more severe that if you were to drink it. Your body has no coping mechanism for inhaling too much of it and it's quite a bit more potent.

14. ^ i swear you used to have an avi.

Also yes bipassing your liver to get fucked up is a bad idea :laughing: unlike drinking it you can't puke up the alcohol once you inhale it or take it through your anus' membranes.

I don't think so but it's about that time, haha.

Ya, I bet you get FUCKED up. Never tried inhaling it though as those days in high school of puking my ass off those few times tell me I probably shouldn't, lol.

16. Is this real life?

17. if you want alcohol poisoning then ya go for it

18. #18 aPersonUponaHill, Aug 25, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2013

"This is all about the high and that is terrifying"...lol yea people drink alcohol to get high too. Interesting though, and for those of us who would like the effect without the nasty taste or pissing every hour it isnt the worst idea in the world, I would take it over butt or eyeball shots. Probably kills a few brains cells easier though.

Buy better beer :smoke:

There are positives as it doesn't tear up your stomach lining and there are no calories. There is even a company that is selling the "vaportini" that is made for inhaling it. The problem is that if you inhale too much....it's too late as it's in your blood instead of being metabolized in your stomach. The problem is more of a concern to kids as we all know they try to get hammered drunk.

20. I voted its my body but i really dont know what that means

its my body