Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Proof that Smoking Stems Work

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Arc, Aug 22, 2013.

1. i just eat mine. pussies

2. #22 swimswimswim, Aug 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2013
    i smoked a bowl of stems with kief on it once, so fuckin harsh and disgustin not even worth it. ground it up good too. rather smoke resin if i gotta lol

3. Waste of kief if you ask me

Sent from my HTC One S using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I've done this but mainly so the kief could burn in my bowl. tastes like wood. a friend of mine did it without the kief and said she buzzed a little

Sent from my HTC one using the Grasscity android app

5. of course it works... but it's a harsh ass smoke, burns bad and doesn't taste as good as nugs

6. duh they work duh duh. it just give you a headache. thc is gonna get you high no matter what. you can smoke dog shit sprinkled with thc and you'll get high. 

swear i be having to school these kids

But in the end what matters is that you all got high :)

8. yah me to it was a realty shitty high I'd way rather smoke resin
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. rather have no headache no high than a head ache and shitty high

10. lol dude wtf, you actually keep stems in your inventory even once you've already used the bud? Stems usually just get thrown onto the carpet and vacuumed up periodically here. Anyways, i'm definitely curious as to how much weed you had to smoke to get a smoke able quantity of stems. Peace out man

11. they don't nescesarily give you headaches. I've smoked bowls of them and never had a headache. The high is alittle cloudy though. I give you that.

As long as it gets you high I don't care

12. It will get you high but the smoke is harsh and makes me a lil light headed. But if i have no green and wont be getting any for awhile, i'll grind up a few stems.

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

Thanks man :ey:

14. I smoke stems with my herb when im low on herb to make my herb stretch farther

15. The struggle is real.  :smoke:

+rep op