Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Proof that Smoking Stems Work

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Arc, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Well, I saved up some stems and just smoked a bowl of them... I'm stoned off my ass right now :hello: . Even though it doesn't taste all that good and the smokes kinda harsh, it works. This is for the people who are dry right now(like me), who may have some stems left over. 

-Arc

2. Just eat 'em.

3. if you're desperate enough to smoke stems at least make it easier on yourself. Chop em up, put em in your grinder and shake it with a coin inside to knock the kief off of them.

Orrrrr you could just get some nugs. :smoking:

4. Well my dealers on vacation so I had no other choice :ey:

5. If you've got like, an ounce of stems, you could always make some stem tea!

6. Proof this thread is stupid. Everyone knows stems can get you high.

7. Stems are so harsh and nasty.  Its like smoking wood.  I would rather smoke resin

8. I smoked stems one time.  It just gave me a headache  :(

9. Man smoking stems hurts my hesf

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Head*

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Yea it works but its just so damn awful to smoke them.  Better just to save them up for qwiso.

12. I'd smoke resin way before I'd ever smoke stems. scratch that I'd probably never be desperate enough to smoke resin, let alone stems!
    That shit is nasty and just can't be good for you, you're smoking far, far more plant matter than thc. If you wanna use stems why not just make hash out of them or try to get the kief off em? why is it impossible to wait until you have the ability to get more? I just don't get it, but hey, do you! I mean I used to do the same kinda shit but eventually it seemed pretty ridiculous to me to fiend over weed, I mean its not heroin..

13. This.

14. Ive always just ground up the small stems with my buds (nothing big like a main kola or something, but the small stems for secondary buds) and I have no idea if it gets me any higher but the little extra volume of material lets me get a little more mileage out of my stash (like people who put some tobacco in there to save weed).

15. I smoke my weed by grinding it all up. Stems included never noticed it being any harsher haha. But yes they get you high they do have some tricomes on them.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. I got pretty high off a bowl of stems outta the bong like a week ago. I was in disbelief lol.

17. Jenkem works too, and probably tastes a little better. 

18. Dude nahhhh, stems aren't all that bad

19. #20 marsdude89, Aug 23, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2013
    If smoking wood is your thing, then do it.