Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Was this a lot of weed when I puked?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by rodgersizsik, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Na I did this like 2 months ago and I have been smoking for a little over a year but only once in a while, I really picked up smoking nearly daily when this summer started. Thing is I was moderatly high after the first 2 joints I shared with my buddy but after those bong hits my high was incredible, like it was just the craziest feeling ever and it was awesome, and my eyes were literally blazed red, and then I started feeling sick. So while I probably should have stopped after those 2 joints, I did get a lot higher after the 2 bong bowls.

2. I don't think u got sick from smoking all that weed. U probably ate something before smoking that upset ur stomach. The same thing happened to me, when I ate a shit load of Chinese food before smoking.

3. Yes. Some people actually get sick from smoking weed. I remember 1 time in high school a guy puked after our sesh and we all laughed at him and called him a lightweight. But it happens. Be careful.

4. you just greened out mate, nothing to worry about, ive seen worse green outs than the one you described, keep smoking!

5. #25 Z42OM, Sep 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2013
    Weed dosnt make you sick. Thats all Im saying. 

If you puke from smoking - chill the fuck out. Stop smoking like youre fuckin snoop and whiz combined. Not cool.

And its not an "unexpected reaction". Its you treating weed like its fucking beer or something.

Cant you just smoke until youre medicated and then give it a break? come back to it later? if not then maybe there's something wrong there. 

Also "elitist attitude" ? 

This sounds "elitist" to me -

I smoke to help with various medical reasons. Sometimes, you overdo things, and your body reacts. How will it react? Will, seeing as how widely different every single human who's ever lived is, it could react in countless amounts of ways.
    \nThere's nothing to respect. You're being ridiculous. People use it for various reasons, and sometimes your body reacts in unexpected ways. Even using it recreationally is MEDICAL. Ask Granny:

<<<<<< touched a nerve much?