Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Was this a lot of weed when I puked?

• Please log in to reply

rodgersizsik

rodgersizsik

• Registered Upgraded
  • 221 posts

Ever since I puked, I've been careful in not smoking too much but here is my question, did I really smoke a lot or was it just a weird reaction? Within 1 hour, probably like 45 mins, I smoked 2 medium sized joints and two bowls out of a bong, and the two bowls out of the bongs were huge hits, like one hit and gone. So was that a ton of weed in a short period of time that caused me to puke? If I tried that again do you think I would puke again?

Blergs

Blergs

• Registered Upgraded
  • 319 posts

why not just have some respect for the plant.  have a joint or a bong hit and just chill the fuck out.... kids these days....

• mrpickle, MochaBearHigh, Xandur and 6 others like this

Z42OM

Z42OM

>>Tetrahydrocannabinol<<

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,214 posts

Why did you puke in the first place ? And to be honest kinda sounds like abuse to me .

You should spread out you're smoke sessions a bit more instead of smoking a shit load quickly. Plus you dont want your tolerance going sky high, might stop you from enjoying weed altogether

Respect it , dont abuse it 

peace

• DrG22 and Ronny216 like this

Z42OM

Z42OM

>>Tetrahydrocannabinol<<

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,214 posts

P.s - if you're looking to get fucked up (sounds like it) , go buy some psychedelics or alcohol

mufasaranger

mufasaranger

• Registered Upgraded
  • 107 posts
Dude. Listen to the guy above me. Just smoke a j or a bowl or two. Don't go all tommy chong in front of your buddies. You just waste more. And it's not a game to see how much you can smoke. Enjoy the herb my friend.
  • Blu3Izzy and derbbinnn like this

vitalvoid

vitalvoid

Vitalvoid

• Registered Upgraded
  • 417 posts

Probably got sick from something you ate or drank before smoking. I've never gotten sick from smoking too much in the twenty years I've been smoking. I've seen people get sick after smoking, but it wasn't the smoking that did it. Could be low sugar, didn't eat properly that day, alcohol + smoking, etc. 

Like Blerg said, you should just try to have a couple hits a chill. No need to be superman and smoke for the sake of smoking. Took me a few years to realize I didn't need to break the world record every time I light up. Now I shoot for regional records and call it a day.

• DrG22 likes this

rodgersizsik

rodgersizsik

• Registered Upgraded
  • 221 posts

I wasn't trying to abuse it like you are saying, what I always do is just smoke a bowl or two and chill, that night I just felt like getting super baked, I'm not looking to get F'd up like you all are suggesting, I have never even drank or tried any other drug nor do I plan on it, I just wanted to know if that was way too much, and by your answers it definitely seems like it was.

DoctorReefer

DoctorReefer

Chronticular

• Registered Upgraded
  • 868 posts

Incase u didn't already know this, the threshold for thc in the brain is pretty low, meaning after one of those joints, the second joint and two bong bowls weren't really doing that much to you. yeah they were getting you higher but the amount of highness each hit delivered you was subsequently less and less. So you would do yourself good if, in the future, you made those bowls/ joints 4 seperate smoke sessions. 

• Firefly1628 and Hypoxic like this

EarlOfLemonKush

EarlOfLemonKush

• Registered Upgraded
  • 355 posts

I have noticed that there have been some really douchey comments posted on GC lately. Just because you smoked more or longer than someone else doesn't make you better than them. SMH

LAMedicate

LAMedicate

• Registered Upgraded
  • 880 posts
Dude respect the plant. Say please and thank you before and after you smoke, and never take a hit with your mouth full.
  • Seannw1 likes this

STRANGE

STRANGE

King of Darkness

• Bronze Member
  • 423 posts

rodgersizsik

rodgersizsik

• Registered Upgraded
  • 221 posts

I guess I should have added that I smoked those 2 J's with one buddy and then we each took two bowls by ourselves out of the bongs but he's a huge stoner so he was fine. And I really don't get where all the comments about me thinking I am better or cool because I smoked so much are coming from, I just wanted to get super baked as I had never smoked that much before and had no idea what I was in for.

lemongirl

lemongirl

• Registered Upgraded
  • 304 posts

lol that seems like so much work dood. Just face a blunt and you will be alright. 

Z42OM

Z42OM

>>Tetrahydrocannabinol<<

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,214 posts

No I'm not kidding . 

Anyone who results in vomiting after smoking too much weed too quickly should NOT BE smoking . 

It's people like this who give weed a bad name.

Cannabis is therapeutic and should not be disrespected by its users. 

Anyone looking to "get really baked" or whatever , you might as well go sniff glue something.

And FYI I'm not a "kid" or "being a dick" . I'm speaking my mind and saying what I think is the right thing to say, like yourself.

Now my advice is either , start respecting marijuana like everyone else here or maybe just leave it be.

Peace

• Blergs likes this

rodgersizsik

rodgersizsik

• Registered Upgraded
  • 221 posts

People like that who give weed a bad name? No. The people who give weed a bad name are stoners who all they do is smoke and are unproductive people and always talk about weed like they are so cool for smoking so much.

GrungeJunkie

GrungeJunkie

Registered Abuser

• Registered Upgraded
  • 331 posts

Was this on 4/20? That''s kind of like our Mardi Gras... Anyways, seeing as how it probably wasn't, and your terminology is arbitrary, I'm gonna say either you're a first timer or you just coughed too much. It might seem fun to rip as much as you can in a short period, but after those two joints you're really just wasting weed. If you'd spaced that out to even a two hour period, you would have been fucking FLYING and puke-free.

Smoke as much as you want, but my humble advice is to at least wait to recognize what effect the previous doob will have on you. And try to do something with the high besides just be high.

Edited by GrungeJunkie, 22 August 2013 - 06:19 PM.

SupaaBaked

SupaaBaked

Life's a garden, dig it.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,600 posts

No I'm not kidding . Anyone who results in vomiting after smoking too much weed too quickly should NOT BE smoking . It's people like this who give weed a bad name. Cannabis is therapeutic and should not be disrespected by its users. Anyone looking to "get really baked" or whatever , you might as well go sniff glue something. And FYI I'm not a "kid" or "being a dick" . I'm speaking my mind and saying what I think is the right thing to say, like yourself. Now my advice is either , start respecting marijuana like everyone else here or maybe just leave it be. Peace

No dude your being a dick. Don't try to kid yourself.

Edited by SupaaBaked, 22 August 2013 - 06:24 PM.

• Seannw1 likes this

SmokeLikeRobertNesta

SmokeLikeRobertNesta

Advanced Member

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
Its not abuse, its exactly what he said "Getting Super Baked"

Maybe y'all don't get as high?

SmokeLikeRobertNesta

SmokeLikeRobertNesta

Advanced Member

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
Its not abuse, its exactly what he said "Getting Super Baked"

Maybe y'all don't get as high?
  • rodgersizsik likes this

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

It's just "The Doctor"

• Gold Member
  • 28,873 posts

Edited by The Dr. Sheldon Cooper, 22 August 2013 - 07:07 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users