According to Grasscity Growers, what are the best grow tents out there?

GC Growers unite! Please give me feedback in this thread here

Thx

SJ

Was this a lot of weed when I puked?

• by rodgersizsik
  • Aug 22 2013 05:13 PM
  • 24 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• rodgersizsik
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 221 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:13 PM

Ever since I puked, I've been careful in not smoking too much but here is my question, did I really smoke a lot or was it just a weird reaction? Within 1 hour, probably like 45 mins, I smoked 2 medium sized joints and two bowls out of a bong, and the two bowls out of the bongs were huge hits, like one hit and gone. So was that a ton of weed in a short period of time that caused me to puke? If I tried that again do you think I would puke again?

Replies (24)

• Blergs
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 320 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:17 PM

why not just have some respect for the plant.  have a joint or a bong hit and just chill the fuck out.... kids these days....

• mrpickle, MochaBearBlazed, Xandur and 6 others like this

• >>Tetrahydrocannabinol<<

• Z42OM
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,400 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:18 PM

Why did you puke in the first place ? And to be honest kinda sounds like abuse to me .

You should spread out you're smoke sessions a bit more instead of smoking a shit load quickly. Plus you dont want your tolerance going sky high, might stop you from enjoying weed altogether

Respect it , dont abuse it 

peace

• DrG22 and Ronny216 like this

• Z42OM
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,400 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:19 PM

P.s - if you're looking to get fucked up (sounds like it) , go buy some psychedelics or alcohol

• mufasaranger
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 107 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:20 PM

Dude. Listen to the guy above me. Just smoke a j or a bowl or two. Don't go all tommy chong in front of your buddies. You just waste more. And it's not a game to see how much you can smoke. Enjoy the herb my friend.
  • Blu3Izzy likes this

• Vitalvoid

• vitalvoid
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 684 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:23 PM

Probably got sick from something you ate or drank before smoking. I've never gotten sick from smoking too much in the twenty years I've been smoking. I've seen people get sick after smoking, but it wasn't the smoking that did it. Could be low sugar, didn't eat properly that day, alcohol + smoking, etc. 

Like Blerg said, you should just try to have a couple hits a chill. No need to be superman and smoke for the sake of smoking. Took me a few years to realize I didn't need to break the world record every time I light up. Now I shoot for regional records and call it a day.

• DrG22 likes this

• rodgersizsik
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 221 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:27 PM

I wasn't trying to abuse it like you are saying, what I always do is just smoke a bowl or two and chill, that night I just felt like getting super baked, I'm not looking to get F'd up like you all are suggesting, I have never even drank or tried any other drug nor do I plan on it, I just wanted to know if that was way too much, and by your answers it definitely seems like it was.

• Chronticular

• DoctorReefer
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 869 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:28 PM

Incase u didn't already know this, the threshold for thc in the brain is pretty low, meaning after one of those joints, the second joint and two bong bowls weren't really doing that much to you. yeah they were getting you higher but the amount of highness each hit delivered you was subsequently less and less. So you would do yourself good if, in the future, you made those bowls/ joints 4 seperate smoke sessions. 

• Firefly1628 and Hypoxic like this

• EarlOfLemonKush
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 365 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:33 PM

I have noticed that there have been some really douchey comments posted on GC lately. Just because you smoked more or longer than someone else doesn't make you better than them. SMH

• LAMedicate
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 880 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:37 PM

Dude respect the plant. Say please and thank you before and after you smoke, and never take a hit with your mouth full.
  • Seannw1 likes this

• King of Darkness

• STRANGE
  • Bronze Member
  • 423 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:37 PM

Why did you puke in the first place ? And to be honest kinda sounds like abuse to me .

You should spread out you're smoke sessions a bit more instead of smoking a shit load quickly. Plus you dont want your tolerance going sky high, might stop you from enjoying weed altogether

Respect it , dont abuse it 

peace

You're kidding right? Just because he wanted to get super baked or smoked alot at once doesn't mean he is abusing it, all he did was green out. No need to be a dick. You too @Blergs.

I wasn't trying to abuse it like you are saying, what I always do is just smoke a bowl or two and chill, that night I just felt like getting super baked, I'm not looking to get F'd up like you all are suggesting, I have never even drank or tried any other drug nor do I plan on it, I just wanted to know if that was way too much, and by your answers it definitely seems like it was.

Bro all you did was green out. Yes, you should probably spread your sessions out a bit, but you were not abusing it like the kids above said. Just enjoy it

• rodgersizsik
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 221 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:40 PM

I guess I should have added that I smoked those 2 J's with one buddy and then we each took two bowls by ourselves out of the bongs but he's a huge stoner so he was fine. And I really don't get where all the comments about me thinking I am better or cool because I smoked so much are coming from, I just wanted to get super baked as I had never smoked that much before and had no idea what I was in for.

• lemongirl
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 304 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:48 PM

lol that seems like so much work dood. Just face a blunt and you will be alright. 

• Z42OM
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,400 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 06:04 PM

No I'm not kidding . 

Anyone who results in vomiting after smoking too much weed too quickly should NOT BE smoking . 

It's people like this who give weed a bad name.

Cannabis is therapeutic and should not be disrespected by its users. 

Anyone looking to "get really baked" or whatever , you might as well go sniff glue something.

And FYI I'm not a "kid" or "being a dick" . I'm speaking my mind and saying what I think is the right thing to say, like yourself.

Now my advice is either , start respecting marijuana like everyone else here or maybe just leave it be.

Peace

• Blergs likes this

• rodgersizsik
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 221 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 06:13 PM

People like that who give weed a bad name? No. The people who give weed a bad name are stoners who all they do is smoke and are unproductive people and always talk about weed like they are so cool for smoking so much.

• Registered Abuser

• GrungeJunkie
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 331 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 06:18 PM

Was this on 4/20? That''s kind of like our Mardi Gras... Anyways, seeing as how it probably wasn't, and your terminology is arbitrary, I'm gonna say either you're a first timer or you just coughed too much. It might seem fun to rip as much as you can in a short period, but after those two joints you're really just wasting weed. If you'd spaced that out to even a two hour period, you would have been fucking FLYING and puke-free.

Smoke as much as you want, but my humble advice is to at least wait to recognize what effect the previous doob will have on you. And try to do something with the high besides just be high.

Edited by GrungeJunkie, 22 August 2013 - 06:19 PM.

• Life's a garden, dig it.

• SupaaBaked
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 3,008 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 06:24 PM

No I'm not kidding . Anyone who results in vomiting after smoking too much weed too quickly should NOT BE smoking . It's people like this who give weed a bad name. Cannabis is therapeutic and should not be disrespected by its users. Anyone looking to "get really baked" or whatever , you might as well go sniff glue something. And FYI I'm not a "kid" or "being a dick" . I'm speaking my mind and saying what I think is the right thing to say, like yourself. Now my advice is either , start respecting marijuana like everyone else here or maybe just leave it be. Peace

No dude your being a dick. Don't try to kid yourself.

Edited by SupaaBaked, 22 August 2013 - 06:24 PM.

• Seannw1 likes this

• Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • SmokeLikeRobertNesta
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 97 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 06:31 PM

Its not abuse, its exactly what he said "Getting Super Baked"

Maybe y'all don't get as high?

• Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • SmokeLikeRobertNesta
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 97 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 06:31 PM

Its not abuse, its exactly what he said "Getting Super Baked"

Maybe y'all don't get as high?
  • rodgersizsik likes this

• It's just "The Doctor"

• Dr. Sheldon Cooper
  • Gold Member
  • 32,058 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 07:06 PM

No I'm not kidding . 

Anyone who results in vomiting after smoking too much weed too quickly should NOT BE smoking . 

It's people like this who give weed a bad name.

Cannabis is therapeutic and should not be disrespected by its users. 

Anyone looking to "get really baked" or whatever , you might as well go sniff glue something.

And FYI I'm not a "kid" or "being a dick" . I'm speaking my mind and saying what I think is the right thing to say, like yourself.

Now my advice is either , start respecting marijuana like everyone else here or maybe just leave it be.

Peace

I "respect" (by your terms) cannabis, use it medicinally and recreationally, and thrown up from not smoking. So I shouldn't use it because of YOUR rules? GTFO with that elitist attitude. 

I smoke to get high, I smoke to help with various medical reasons. Sometimes, you overdo things, and your body reacts. How will it react? Will, seeing as how widely different every single human who's ever lived is, it could react in countless amounts of ways.

There's nothing to respect. You're being ridiculous. People use it for various reasons, and sometimes your body reacts in unexpected ways. Even using it recreationally is MEDICAL. Ask Granny:

Many people have diabetes and don't know it. Yet, if they are toking recreationally they still are getting the medical benefits of cannabis use.

Diabetic retinopathy is the #1 cause of blindness in American adults-

Marijuana Compound Offers Hope In Diabetic Retinopathy Prevention (news – 2006)

Marijuana Compound Offers Hope In Diabetic Retinopathy Prevention ( A compound in marijuana has been found ...)

Diabetic neuropathy is the tingling, pain or numbness that comes with the nerve damage of diabetes. Diabetic neuropathy is also a cause of amputation of limbs.

Beneficial effects of a Cannabis sativa extract on diabetes induced neuropathy and oxidative stress. (abst - 2009)

Unbound MEDLINE | Beneficial effects of a Cannabis sativa extract treatment on diabetes-induced neuropathy and oxidative stress. PubMed Journal article abstract

Diabetes damages hearts, too-

Lab Notes: Pot Has Benefits for Diabetic Hearts (news - 2010)

Medical News: Lab Notes: Pot Has Benefits for Diabetic Hearts - in Lab Notes, Lab Notes from MedPage Today

And finally-

Cannabidiol reduces the development of diabetes in an animal study

(news - 2006)

International Association for Cannabis as Medicine

Shoud all those unaware, pot-head diabetics quit toking until the damage is done and then go in and get a prescription? Or should they keep toking for the "high", but still save themselves from going blind, losing a leg, or having a heart attack?

And that is just one way cannabis is a PREVENTATIVE MEDICINE! Shall I go into how it may slow MS? Or how it may prevent, or even reverse, Alzheimer's and cancer? Does your wife know that cannabinoids can slow the growth and spread of breast cancer?

Keep it illegal except by prescription? That is criminal just for what it can do for diabetics! If cannabis had killed even one person by overdose, I could see restrictions, but in over 4,000 years of written medical history, there has yet to be a single cannabis overdose fatality! (Common aspirin kills over 500 Americans a year)

The only way we will get cannabis accepted by the general public is to educate them! Once they know what cannabis can do, we will either have legal cannabis, or a revolution! Clicking that first link in my sig is a good place to start educating yourself so you can educate others!

Edited by The Dr. Sheldon Cooper, 22 August 2013 - 07:07 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users