Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

fun things to do while high inside

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by thatgoodjamaican, Aug 21, 2013.

1. when stuck inside, what are some fun things to do high???

2. paint, read, video games, exercise, learn a new recipe, make sock puppets, write poetry, shower, build a model, take a nap.

3. smoke more

4. Jack off, watch a movie, workout, eat, read, surf the internet

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Anything. Your high.

6. Or troll some random gay weed forums thats my favourite, only joking ;) but i do love to troll random forums and laugh my head off when i get my kicks

7. Build a pillow fort.

8. Hook a Boss RC-2 up with a delay pedal ;)
    Music music music, jamming or playing records (my record collection is the world's greatest fire hazard waiting to burn). I've got a stack of 80's keyboards and synths, anything you mess about with is nirvana :)

9. Just Cause 2 lol

Reminds me of my FAVORITE Adventure Time episode...Season 5 Episode 16 "Puhoy"

Which brings me to my recommendation, watch Adventure Time!

11. Watch Family Guy or Workaholics, make some off the wall munchies that you would never think of eating sober, have sex, see how high you can get, talk to your plants, listen to dubstep or reggae, come up with ingenious inventions only to completely forget what they were 20 minutes later, mute the tv and move your lips like you're talking to fuck with other high friends (so funny)

12. I was agreeing with you all the way until dubstep.

Phooey.

13. #14 MacTonite, Aug 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2013
    go to the zoo

edit*: lol...i just realized 'while inside' was in the title...so..my comment looks pretty funny like 'huh, dude what? you have a ZOO inside your house?'

14. Lol, gotta be in the mood for it...I became a big fan when I was rockin stoned, it was dark and snowing very heavily, I was driving the back country roads on the way to my house, blasting dubstep with the high beams on. It was so trippy, but it was a fuckin blast

15. Masturbating while stoned is the most pleasurable things you can ever do.. 

16. Family guy+food= best thing to do while high

17. So many better shows man, like Futurama, Its Always Sunny in Philly, Archer, etc.

I couldn't stand Family Guy after season 3 >.>

18. watch some pr0n, let your body do whatever the heck it whats (it sounds weird but just dance and go cray and feels amazing, but only do it when alone lol), space out to some music, watch dexter! play an instrument, or reflect on yourself etc

19. ^^ I thought I was the only one.

Dexter is the Fucking show when your high.