Planning to travel to Pakistan

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by Fakir, Aug 20, 2013.

1. #41 Fakir, Aug 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2014
    thank you i am currently still here, i am uemployed right now so im living off savings i cant make mysself leae yet, my sister dropped her ipad 2 and aamsung touchphone so we hae lost alot of photos but i have a couple like 2-3 atm that my sister uploaded on facebook but most of the photos is on another computer and i will upload them on of these days, right now you get to see me and my sister with pakistani clothes in pakistan and a snapshot of my condo/villa, the picture with the stairs :)

and for those who carei am having the time of my life, the heat is gone and now its wonderful weather and no provlems or bomvs or anything of that sort in atleast 1000 of miles around where w live, just people making their living

ps sorry for typos the keyboard is a bit messed

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. #42 Fakir, Aug 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2014
    ps those kids are my nephews very clever little buggrs but wondrfully sweet

oh and dear lord the weed is good here and righ now the plants on the roadsides and jungles are in full bloom i need to pick up a bag and gather like 100 buds and make some bhang one of these daays hehe

• Like Like x 1
  3. This is amazing, man. Best of luck with the rest of your time there. That region of the world is one that I know so little about, and I'm always fascinated by.

4. yes its wonderful my mothers brothers wife family are musicians and sometimes they come by and her brother sings like a star on tv, but live without anything but a tin to drum onb for exampe i smoke one joint when the sun sets on my roof and sit there reading until the stars appear an so much  tolerance is good of the best weed i know every night under the stars andd read poetry like rumis masnavi, while enjoying a big glass of freshly milked milk from our neighbours cow, i have no problem with money and even when i do my bro and mother support me i have been suppoorting myself untill now, and i have been there   for nearly a year, but sstill even todayt i got a birthday present of 500kr because she is not so rich and 1200 from my bro and when i neeed 1000 present from my sis when i need  from my mother which is aboutv500kr 10.000 rupees and for example you get a pack of smokes for 50, a chunk of weed that fits your whole hand for 500 rupees which last manyy days because i smoke so little, and i have lots of family here and we all walk in and out of eachothers homes as if there are are one, the rule here is family is like one big real family, i got to go now my sister is whining because the electricity will go soon thats basically one of my only complaints, peace ouit all my lovely blades more photos coming up soon

• Like Like x 1
  5. Out of curiosity, how easy or otherwise would it be for a guy like me to travel to/around Pakistan?

• Like Like x 1
  6. #46 Fakir, Aug 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2014
    right now the safest place to go for vaccation is the capitol islambad and the adjacent city rawalpindi and another city maybe some hours drive away which is called lahore you can take and ac bus there pretty cheap maybe like 500-1000 or at most i think 3000rupees 1 dollar is worth 98 rupees at the moment, if you want to get the best rate and not get hustled go to the place called pakistani currency exchange or a inside a bank  the  surrounding areas, avoid peshavar, too many afghanis there, try and blend in, wear the local clothes they can be bought for abo[SUB]ut 20 dollars like the one i am wearing so you will not stand out too much , but really its very safe unless you go around and curse islam since its taboo, keep to yourrself, dont trust everyone who is being nicce as most see you as a cash cow, thats the hard truth because there is many desperat e people there, if you want to buy something be ure that the salesman will atleast double the price for you because they think all foreigners are swimming in cash and they take the opportunity, so haggle it down to atleast half the price, besides there re simple hotels , and high class all the way to hilton style hotels depending on your budget, if you are very serious you can give myou phone number and we can talk one day about whatever you wish to ask or be guided, free of charge, i neeed to get a sim its a bit tricky because you need an id card so im either gonna take a used one, or register my own, then i have my mobile ready, lahore and islambad are major cities and persoanlly i find the surrounding country side much better and peaceful and its very safe,, dont believe the bullshit you hear that in pakistan everyone are crazy extremist, the ones who are live in the northweest, and peshawar, they are basically aan extension of afghanistan, punjab is more sufi style and accepting, even in my small city we have a church and christians and white foreigners are allowed to buy alcohol, as long as they drink it in doors, tshirts are ok, shorts are looked down upon, butnot illegaql or anything, here women decide themself if they want to veil themself or not, in islabad there are plenty of women with western clothes and tigh jeans etc, besides that, there are also many nice people that will offer you their home to live in a few days without problems, but always be aware of your belongings as like i say these are not bad people just very desperate many of them and jelous of richer people, street robberies i have never heard of in my area or near the capitol, but as everywhere in the world there is crime, keep yourr common sense, dont take too much attention to yourself, and you will be perfectly fine, if anyone qask you just say you are from norway or something like that, because they dislike americans because of the drones they are bombing some parts of pakistan with. i have much more advice but i gotta post now as i think the eletrcity is going soon, thats a small annoyaqnce they take it randomly because there are too many and too litle elec. peace my brother, pm me your number and area-0country code, and i will miscall if you wish and we can have a chat if you are serious about tis, then we can even meet up, i live about 2 and half hour from the caqpitol where the airport is, also the fare for a taxi within a 2-3 hour drive is 3000rupees, 4000 at most, so dont let yourself be husstled, dont be scared aqnd think this is some bad place its wonderful once you know the do's and dont, im poersonally in my private heaven. peace out bro[/SUB]

7. #47 Fakir, Aug 9, 2014
    more coming up

ps is the girl with the smoke and joint is my sis she is an even bigger smoker than me i have bought atleast like 500grams of hash for her haha

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. No offense, but those houses look a bit, shall I say, undeveloped? If you can live in that enviornment with a smile on your face, I tip my hat to you. I am a spoiled American that uses washers and dryers for my clothes.

9. Some women do not trim their eyebrows in Pakistan do they?

10. #50 Fakir, Aug 9, 2014
    more pics im the guy without the beard and only mustache with the black  clothes, holding my grandmother etc, the house with the pillars with the flowers is the grage of where i live is, the guy with the black beard is my brother, the dog and cat arre ours too , the rest are various cousins nephews and various nice places

like i said the only real problem iks that they take the electricity a couple of times per day 

the last pic is also my sister playing some old sultans daughter hehe

i hope you enyoed the picures and i will post more when i got the time

peace out blaades may you all have a wonderful life

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  11. you can check out my actual living place in these new pictures

its a pretty boig villa with 3 toilets. tbig bathtub, huge roof where you put beds and sleep uinder the stars, we have several huge roomms where we chill out under fans from the top of the room, i need to take a real nice photo of it so you can see it, there is a reason i am calling it my living place, whicich i cant explain

you sem to have a tendency to pick out faults instead of seeing the beauty in things, there are some extremly beautiful women from the indian subcontinent which pakistan is a paart google iahwaria rai, katrina kaif,  or if you are into the otherr type of women, google sunny leone she is a canadian born indian and id say id take her instead of any white woman if i had the chance

the reason is that in pakistan there isxs a muslim culture sso many dont do it untill they are married for their husbands sake

or google sunny leone she is a canadian born indian and you might have a heart attack at her beauty

learn to see the bright side of life my friend

ment with peace and love, and a bit annoyance cuz of your little poke and my sister annoying me in real life

• Like Like x 2
  12. ps. i am the type that would happily live in a one room house with a smile on my face, i dont define myself by my belongings or need to show oter people how big of a person i am due to myy material belongings, i am no architecht but i am completly satisfied with where i live, and have no need to ave the best materials as long as a house doesnt collapse, which where i live wont since its a concrete villa

ps. america is steadily on its way to turning into a third world country due to your economy and china basically owning you so all your ''devolopled'' villas, might be taken away in an instant or as you can see now a days there are so many natural disasters, forest fires etc, that you shouldnt care so much for houses, you real house is 6 feet under the ground my friend

• Like Like x 3
  13. I swear I posted in this thread last year. How's life been dude?

14. yeah i know bro about 9-10 ,onths since ive been here and having the time of my life, thank you universe for everything, ps, not all the houses in my pictures is where i live, i will take a pic of it soon and then you can judge mr angry avatar man, and hey twisted hope you are having a good time too. i might take the next stop to hong kong

15. Thanks for all the pics dude. I like it that your sister is a big pot head. That is cool.  :smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  16. nice man would really like to visit pakistan.

Let's Smoke About It.....
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1320164-Sade's-First-Grow-Green-Crack

• Like Like x 1
  17. if you ever do, be sure to give me your number and i will be your free tourist guide if u land in islamabad/benazir bhutto int airport, food and transport wil be on you, ps i am born and am a danish citizen so dont worry if not some hustler or terrorist :)

aand no problem i will put more pics up as time goes along :)

18. im not worried about terrorist at all. They can be in any country. My co worker is from there and it sounds amazing.

Let's Smoke About It.....
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1320164-Sade's-First-Grow-Green-Crack

Cheers for all the details, mate. I'm really intrigued, and your photos are great. I'm going to read more carefully through that wall of information when I have more time, but for now I just wanted to thank you.

I've never traveled anywhere so offbeat before, but it always seems like the most enriching experiences come from those types of places. I try not to hold any preconceived notions about a place, but sometimes mainstream media does make it difficult. At any rate, I'm embarking soon on an indefinite trip with my wife, starting in Japan and backpacking our way southeast through Asia for at least six months. We've left the direction open ended after that, undecided as to where we'd like to head next. Perhaps directly eastward through India (my biggest trepidation) to reach other places like Nepal and Pakistan. If such a plan becomes a reality, I'll certainly keep your offer in mind. Thanks again. :smoke:

• Like Like x 2
  20. Far out dude, loving the pics! Been close to the border of Pakistan when was in the state of Gujarat in western India.. Wasn't a very nice experience.. Just passing through for a day getting connection from the south to Delhi then the Himalayas but while in the train station at like 8am, witnessed (along with around 2000 other people) this homeless dude getting beat within an inch of his life by two cops with lathi's (bamboo cains). Due to the upcoming elections, you could feel the intensity in the air and considering it's also where Gandhi's from there's a lot of hardcore nationalists going about too. I let no one know I was from the UK.. hehe. Only place I could find to smoke a joint was in an intersection in between two highways with trucks and buses and all manner of transport flying everywhere, dust abound.

Gnarly. 

• Like Like x 1