Im looking for a certain type of bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Slickish, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Altighty fellow stoners this is going to be my first post of my registered member life. I've been here for a while but have just been secretly scrolling the website unregistered. But I now have a question and am getting deeper into my life as a stoner, so here we go:

I was at a party a while back and this girl had brought out her bong and we were all taking rips out of it and I really liked it, I mean it was just a cool hit, smoke, experience. So I have been looking for this bong all over and can't find one like it, I know I'll never find the exact same piece but would like to know at least what type it is, I have found a picture that looks almost like it but is just a little different. So here it is, any help would be amazing: image.jpg

2. Idk what is the same about the one in the pic, and the one you saw, so a breakdown of parts is
    Sidecar mouthpiece, bong style, not bubbler.
    Stemless downstem
    Seems to be an oil piece
    diffusion wise, looks like a waffle perc, but you can get w/e.

3. #4 nativetongues, Aug 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2013
    It's a ninety degree stemless piece wirt a sidecar mouthpiece like others mentioned with what looks to be either some sort of disc perc or waffle to a turbine spinner. I would check out hitman glass they make some similar pieces to this. I would also check out cheech glass if your looking for a disc to spinner for a lot less than hitman. Unfortunately it may be a couple hundred cheaper but the quality is not comparable. Hope I helped op.

4. I'm seeing a lot if different answers here so I'm no to sure who to listen to, it was a nice peice and basically had about 3 or 4 different percs to it, or I believe that's what they are called, and I know it had a little cylinder tilted and it had no water in it, I think it's an ash catcher then another tilted cylinder with water in it and then the big base cylinder if that makes any sense.....

5. Why dont you just browse some online headshops and find one you like instead of going on a holy grail quest for THIS SPECIFIC BONG. Would probably like it more because you wouldn't just be copying some chick you met at a party.

/Thread.

6. If you do a google search for "sidecar mouthpiece", "sidecar bubbler", or "sidecar bong" you will find relatively close to what you're looking for. The tube pictured features a disc/honeycomb perc, and a turbine/slotted splashguard. Doesn't seem to interesting but there are other brands that make nice sidecar style mouthpieces.

7. Hitman sidecar?

[​IMG]

8. Well, to be honest I'm not looking for the same exact one, I'm just looking for something similiar, and when I search through a headshop I can't find one even similiar to it, and do even know the search term for it. Also I seriously just started looking into bongs and bubblers because I want a smoother hit, I want it to look cool, sound cool, and smoke really good. I'm not to picky but I would love something similiar and as to the sidecar, idk if that's actually how it looked, if I could draw you a picture I think it would help. It has the main base like the pic above but it was way bigger, and less compact, I wish I could make it clearer...... But the base was like that, she broke it down into 3 peices when putting it away

• Like Like x 1