West New York growers unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by etownconcrete1985, Aug 20, 2013.

1. You as well bubba!

2. anyone followin the world cup?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Going on fourth week of flowering 12/12 no light leaks or interruptions but still no signs of sex but still growing about 1 and 1/2 nodes a day. What do I do? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403276669.593807.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403276687.143233.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403276700.458769.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403276719.255991.jpg

Sent from shangrila

4. looks like you have a seed bract and pistils in the first pic what strain?

Sent from my N861 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. an those are stipules and it's an unknown indica I got from a friend in poor condition but I was able to nurse it back

Sent from shangrila

6. Check her over for mites. That top pic you can see either a hair or some kind of silky looking web wisp.

7. That's a fiber from the hemp string I am using for lst lol thanx tho

Sent from shangrila

8. What do you recommend for spider mites? Im having a problem right nlw.

Ive used mighty wash in the past and it usually works well, but Im wondering how everyone else gets rid of or prevents spider mites

9. try neem oil pure neem oil, works great for spider mites, there are a lot of products for spider mites most dont work.

10. Azamax is what I use when needed.

11. Neem oil is effective for a lot of things,I agree w/DC I had a few fungus gnats and instead of using those BS sprays or soil toppings I used neem oil like DC recomended and I havnt seen one since.Didnt have a lot at all though but I like my garden as perfect as I can get it.lil ocd lol

Sent from my Mansion on Mars.

12. From what i understand being OCD about your garden usually isnt a bad thing. I am that way as well, but im still in the learning stages so its not as simple as just "doing" sometimes, have to figure out how/what to do first .

Which is why i turned to here lol theres almost too much info out there on the internet sometimes, information overload.

Ill have to give the neem oil a try though, thanks.

Thank you, im going to give this a try if i have anymore run ins with pests/mites.

Appreciate your help!

13. Next round

Attached Files:

14. One on the right is curling on the edges a little bit. I think from heat

Attached Files:

15. Hey guys ....

So I got some cuts today and I'm not sure what to do with them.

First and foremost they are covered in mites. From my experience the azamax is way to potent to hit the little ladies with.

I've got them quarantined from the rest of my garden but not sure how to clean them up being so little.

I got a double glock, master kush, ronberry, masari and an ak cut.

16. neem oil like einstein or dyna gro one to two applications should do it make sure to use dish soap to emulsify the oil and water

17. I would be down to meet an equal distance I'm from the city though

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. For what?^

Sent from my Mansion on Mars.

19. 518!!!!!!! sup ya'll

20. Rochester New York baby!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum