West New York growers unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by etownconcrete1985, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Sent from my Mansion on Mars.

2. Hey guys, I'm at day 49 with my sq#1. Last plant I chopped maybe around the 51st day. Everywhere I'm reading it says flower period of 7 weeks and some 7-8weeks. When they say "7 weeks" would that mean the beginning of the 7th week or the very end a day before the start of week 8?

Does any one ever harvest the top half first and let the bottom get some more light before that chop? I understand the theory, but it seems like if I cut half the plant it would stress or not even go much seeing the initial last 2 weeks of bud fattening would basically be over.

Thoughts? I'm thinking about chopping today, im currently out of dope, and 50$ a eighth to keep me high to wait out a plant is not exactly favorable to me

3. Like johnny said it depends if your out do the chop chop

Sent from my X501_USA_Cricket using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. when people call bud "dope" its like nails on a chalkboard to me lol...

dope is like crack and heroin

5. Just a term, like pot. I'm fucking dope sick here johnny!

6. Sorry I meant cheechin*

7. Gotta read your plant,are most of the pistols red/orange?go by your trichomes! I don't care if it says 8 weeks lol,I've had so called 8 week plants go 10 weeks! All depends on your conditions.What you read on the seed banks sight are grown in optimal conditions.Ive also had 10 week plants be fully amber at 9-9 1/2 weeks.Lots of variables. Just go by your Trich's that will always give you what you want

Sent from my Mansion on Mars.

8. $50 an 1/8!!! Holy fuck

9. There she is, that's one of lower branches, not done trimming yet

Attached Files:

10. That's just when I need something desperate, it was that LA con for 50, not bad, I wanna give it a whack

11. I havnt paid $50 an 1/8 in years lol but then again I havnt had to buy it.got a lot of friends that grow so we just crop diff strains and trade sometimes or if one of us is out we'll give them an oz and just return it when he crops.Thats the way to do it but keep it tight

12. I could get it for cheaper, but why drive, call people, see people, cut a deal. Buying in bulk is lame cause then you have to hustle. Half the reason I why I grow is because buying pot is the most annoying thing to me. At least I won't have to worry anytime soon seeing I just chopped and have 3 other plants that will be ready by next month.

13. Lookin pretty good so far.What kind of lighting?Strain?
    Get that last pot filled,ur waisting precious space lol.

They are bds special (emma frost) I am actually gonna be killing one more off. The closet is only 3x3

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Don't kill it! I'll take it or trade you for a diff strain if u want.i have 8 different strains

15. All these girls got haircuts last night,they needed it terribly.I think I'm gonna cut a clone off the top of my critical Kush so it starts branching out more.Between that and the maple leaf indica I wanna be able to take about 40 cuts for next run. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1398348569.256981.jpg

16. I would gladly give it to you rather than killing it.

17. I'm in syracuse. The lighting is 600 watt hid.

18. Give me a day to think about it if possible.Ill see if the wife wants to take a lil road trip because I'm in buffalo.
    Yeah I use a 600 for veg ang 2 1000 for flower.My goal is to run 5 diff strains together.6 5 gal buckets of each strain.I have 8 now but I think I'm gonna eliminate my WWxSD,had 3 of us grow it and I'm not satisfied with what it does and how long it takes.Its potent and tastey but just real fluffy buds.To much sativa in it for me lol.

19. ur tent should be 75% critical kush 25% everything else...lol so i can come smoke it all