West New York growers unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by etownconcrete1985, Aug 20, 2013.

1. currently making coconut oil with my trim...gonna make some edibles :)

2. lol i made it so strong...its comming along nicely..its in the freezer right now and then ill take it out and poke a hole to drain the water and ill have 1 cup of Canna Coconut oil...put so much trim and popcorn bud i hope my fruity pebble rice krispie treats arent too strong tmrw for my girl lol cuz she wants to try one

3. NO!!! You can def repair it! Put sum duct tape around it for a few weeks and a few sticks to hold it up.Ive brought back so many plants that snapped.I just had a clone that was in soil a week,I went to water them and snapped it in half.I used duct tape and tooth picks and she survived.Atleast make the effort,don't throw all that Time out.Good luck

Sent from my Mansion on Mars.

4. Research

5. Sent from my Mansion on Mars.

6. #1386 johnnyjane, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014
    http://www.bestvaluevacs.com/3gsvackit.html
    I'm ordering this
    Gonna start making sum killer wax myself.Last tool I need to make it proper like they do at dispensary.Gotta get all them impurities out.

sorry to bother you...that's what I'm doing asking questions...I won't come in this thread again...

Unsubscribed.

8. Coconut oil came out perfect and so did my treats. Good day today.

9. Not trying to be rude but your asking us questions only you can answer.I don't know what strain your running,if ur starting from seed or clone etc.Give us more info and we'll be happy to help you and your always welcome here.A lazy stoner is not a grower.Again my apology if it sounded rude but looking in the beginner grow thread or outdoor thread.We all do indoors.Peace✌️

10. 9 days into flowering on tent 1,here's a pict of a white widow ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397876286.917654.jpg
    Tent 1 ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397876342.755300.jpg
    Tent 2 only 3 days in. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397876378.108398.jpg

11. Ate and gave away most of the treats..they came out great...and I have half of my oil left still..make some brownies or something idk yet havent decided..

download.jpg

12. HAPPY 420/ EASTER EVERYONE

Sent from my N861 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Cause daddy likes em fat n stinky n i got the munchies

Sent from my N861 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

14. #1395 johnnyjane, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2014
    Same to you man,and happy Easter n 420 everyone!Hope your all puffin hard! I know I am am dabbin like a champ since 7:40 this morning lol

15. Hey guys. My girls are only a few weeks old, but here is some pics. Always looking for tips and support. Its my first grow.

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. 1398081657156.jpg

17. 1398081700510.jpg

18. #1399 johnnyjane, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2014
    Lookin pretty good so far.What kind of lighting?Strain?
    Get that last pot filled,ur waisting precious space lol.