Police in forest

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Billygo, Aug 20, 2013.

1. What country?

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Ah land of Oz
    :)
    Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #64 YoungDeezy, Aug 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2013
    If you do go back and dont..

Wear a mask and duck tape the back of your shoes.

Also go at midnight

4. What you could do is dressup as if you're just going hiking and not go through the crop but near it. And If they do catch you on a camera you look like you're just a hiker if you're really desperate to see what happened to them/

5. ive heard some people with radios while i was watering my garden in the forest. heart raced and my feet were trembling. i just backed away quietly as possible as you did. my plants havent been ripped, yet atleast :1

6. Yeah it's very scary, even more so because at first I thought they had seen me, my heart was beating out of my chest lol.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 4

7. Must be canada :D

8. Update?!?  Any news from location C?

9. They all got ripped at c as well :/ I ended up recovering all potted plants and I have a few of them in the ground now, at a new location. I ended up giving a few to a mate who helped me recover them, so it'll probably be a small season which Is very unfortunate, considering I'm living pay check to pay check

-billygone

Man, that sucks. Also, I respect what you did. I would have done the same in your position. If you rely on those plants for income then going out and finding them is important but requires courage. You got to do what you got to do......

11. I wouldn't say I rely on growing but it sure does help - oh well, guess I'll just make up for it by stacking more wood this summer

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 4