Police in forest

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Billygo, Aug 20, 2013.

1. ha moving them is the dumbest thing. think about it...

why move them? cops found em.
    Cops found the plants and left them there so that means either they are watering your garden for you every day and every night now or they are waiting for you.

You're only two chances of ever seeing harvest is if the cops actually haven't found it and shit is just randomly sketchy or you go at first nightfall from now completely concealed, no weapons, NOTHING illegal. It is not illegal for you to be walking in the woods at 3 or 4am. They cannot do anything to you unless their is undoubtful proof. Bring a video camera forsure but dont tape until you confront an officer. Walk around and through the plants for the first half hour, dont touch anything illegal esp plants. This will trigger any manual watching yet you arent doing anything illegal (yet) so their is some chance they wont just watch they will confront and ask. While walking around search as closely as possible for tree cams. I dont know how small the cops have em now but i know they have previously used deer cams which arent as hard to find. Dont use a flashlight. I would even do it, you said you have a nother location so that something man, dip out.

2. Okay guys last night I went In at around 4am, I manoeuvred through the forest in a zig zag kind of way to avoid trails, before reaching location b. I walked 2 plants to my fence line, on the third trip back in I noticed a light in the distance (not entirely sure what it was) as well as heard some noises (could of just been a wallabie or possum), needless to say I was very paranoid and decided to leave then and there and not to return. I manage to check out Location a (all my best plants basically) on the way in, and it has been fully ripped and destroyed, still not sure on location c though.
    A friend of mine has offered to help me recover some more, so we will have another go maybe tomorrow night. The two I recovered are still healthy and are growing well in new location.

3. Daaaaaamn son. I would get those plants as far away as possible bro. If they ripped up all your other plants and.just left a couple then they were probably staking that area out with cameras. You wore the mask right?

4. No shit I'm balls deep with some huge ass plants that stick out like a sore thumb! Fucking sucks haha

5. They ripped all location a, none from location b (smaller plants, more hidden), and I'm still not sure on location c, and I did wear a mask + full black clothes, I even duck taped my shoes to avoid foot prints.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 4

6. Right on! You saved some and should be grateful! Good to hear not all is lost :)

7. i might a tattoo of chances make champions now haha that's a really good saying however you got konas
    Alonzo Harris: This shit's chess, it ain't checkers
    if you see any johnny laws out there just yell out this bro lol 

Alonzo Harris: I run shit here! Y'all just live here!
    in all seriousness you got some stones bro i wish they still did rep cause i'd definitely plus that shit up for you

8. Watch out for cops, they love to be sneaky and set up game cams. Sorry to hear about getting ripped but that's the chance you take growing.

9. Man ur playin with fire. Be happy you got what you did. If you go back, chances are theyre gonna be waitin on you. And im sure theyve saw that theres 2 less plants than there were last night. Glad to hear youre not in the pokey tho

10. I agree, take those 2 plants n forget about all ur spots there, live to fight another day bro

11. make sure its cops & not some guys takin & smokin ur shit...everytime i go to my crop & hear something(animals..lol)..i get ready to beat the fucker who steals my shit..about 3 years ago it happened twice..never did catch the guy or guys unless i camped out there ..wouldnt want to do that..dam ants would eat me alive..good luck on ur plants & be careful

12. This is some entertaining stuff, but hopefully you can recover some more plants

13. This week is a bad week to go pokin' around in the wee hours - full moon, bright as hell out there. they'll see you coming a mile away.
    Wait a week or two. It's much darker out there under the new moon.
    But I say chalk this one up to experience and move on.

14. Get a bro.to.walk a dog and scout and one to.watch with walkie talkie

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. @[member="Billygo"] hella balls homie

16. I don't reckon they found any of my potted plants, they were hidden in denser section away from other plants, also I know they're police because I seen two of them in uniform the other day (as noted in original post)

-billygone

17. Possums carry lights all the time around here. That's how they look for the plants.

18. If they found your plants, they would uproot them on the spot. They know there are many ways to deter a trail cam, and the grower would get his weed.

19. Well its routine if they find a decent plot, even if its spread out over an area, to leave some and see who comes back using a cam.

20. Incase you guys didn't realise btw I'm not from the states, I live in a real rural area, my closest neighbour is over 5km away - very quiet area.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 4