Police in forest

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Billygo, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Go back. Chances make champions

Sent from my LGL55C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Okay guys I've cleaned my house and property of all marijuana related possessions (bongs, seeds, weed, scales, rolling papers, everything).
    I've been thinking it over and have decided to try and atleast recover my potted plants; I've got another location sorted for them already.
    My plan is to dress full black, duck tape on shoes, and to walk quietly and stealthly, carry plants one at a time from location b (potted plants) to the fence line of my property, once they're all there I will walk them up to my house, then to the new location.
    I would also like to atleast check location a and c, wouldn't surprise me if they missed a few. I will go tonight at around 4am and I'll try to act as quickly and as stealthy as possible; I am really depending on this season's grow financially, so I really need to recover some.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 4

3. Also I'd like to note I've spent the last 5 years in this forest and have never seen anyone, it's practically in the middle of nowhere. Also I do know the area extremely well, if I had to I could out run anyone here easily, I pretty much know it like the back of my hand lol, it's pretty much like a walk in the park.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 4

4. Good luck!

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Cheers I can't imagine them waiting for me all night long, little bit concerned about a cam but a mask should fix that, also bit nervous about moving them, but if I don't now they'll probably be gone tomorrow.

-billygone

6. When in doubt     Stay low and look shifty and act like you had no clue they were there

7. DUDDEE so what happened success or what?

Let us know

8. Haha no shit man this is entertaining!

9. i

if no response by Thursday im calling it in LEOs favor :mad:

Yea i was going say Wednesday..
    Hel be alright
    Hes just getting all 35 thats what taking so long

11. Hes probably still out there lol. Suspence builds

12. GGOOO BILLLYYY GGOOOOO

Damn you Billy

13. Good luck my ninja get it how u live

14. I got 20$ that says hes a had lad. Any takers? ;) hes got balls of steel to go back and do that. Knowin my luck i would get out there and have a heart attack right in the middle of the patch.

15. Hopefully he's all good but damn. There's no fuckin was you could get me to go back in after seeing police officers back there. When I had a chopper fly over while I was watering one day I seriously dived in the bushes and nearly shit myself. Haha can't imagine his stress level

16. it all depends on how big(Ur Crop is) & how many plants u have, cuz when they find them they don't wait around they just pull or cut them down & move on...its hard to convict someone walking through a feild or forest..so they don't bother on less you got a hugh field full
    (Cash Croping)

17. Swim would be acceptable here

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Ya no doubt. Can't be too careful

19. Dont go back no matter what. Dont ever go back. They may let one or two stand just so they can bust u. Its a trick they use.

kizzy

20. This is an interesting thread!  Isn't it tonight Billygo enters the dark woods as the Ninja recovery blade?  I'm with bigc29 on what went down - if the police were out there by his plants, they have already pulled/chopped them down.  I wish you well Billygo.