Police in forest

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Billygo, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Hey guys, I've been growing in the same spot for the last few seasons, in a forest a few kilometres off of my property.

Now lately I've been noticing a lot of helicopters flying over the top of my crops; I have around 35 plants atm, in 3 different locations, a few hundred metres apart.

Yesterday whilst I was walking to my plants (the path is completely isolated from public), I heard voices ahead and soon noticed two police men in the bush wondering around. I slowly wondered back the way I came, I believe I was unseen.

Now I'm just wondering what should I do? Considering moving them atm but I'm scared their waiting on me

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 4

2. Its done. Don't go back there man. Chances are if there cops out there and helicopters flying its over with and they've found your spot

3. #3 Tree Burner, Aug 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2013
    That's no good, I wouldn't go back. Hopefully you don't put your plants in rows or anything. Formations like that are easy to spot unless there is tree cover.

4. #4 CL4P-TP, Aug 20, 2013
    walk away& don't look back.

spend the time this season you'd be harvesting finding & prepping other spots. just this time, separate each spotby miles to insure a harvest next year( keep multiple plots at each location, cause they do fool rippers) .

Just my .02

good luck. whatever you decide

5. If you do get ballsy and move your crop, don't wear anything recognizable and keep your face covered. Round here they like to set up trail cams to see if they can ID the grower. I'd say be safe though man, call it a lost cause and be extra careful next time.

6. "take what you can give nothing back"-Jack Sparrow
    if you feel like you 007 then go hella late at night and pull what you can somethings better than nothing full gear super covert and chalk that spot up as a loss

7. I was thinking of going at night tonight at around 4am, around 10 of them are still in pots so they'd be my first choice, I'm just not sure, I reckon I could get away with it but it I'm feeling very nervous atm, very anxious.
    I want to keep these plants off of my property though because I've got a feeling they could somehow associate them to me even though they're not on my property, idk though just a thought.

8. anythings possible but in this situation i'd say go with your gut whatever feels right think about the amount of time/care/money you've put into them on the other side of the coin factor in the penalties for growing in whatever state/region you live positives outweigh the negatives? thats ultimately your decision

9. I'd probably get a year away unfortunately, harsh laws but I don't see how they could change me, I left no trails or nothing that could incriminate me, so I should be right assuming I can get them safely.

10. I wouldnt go back and if you do COVER AND CONCEALMENT..

its risky but if u have a helping hand 35 plants could be moved in a hour or 2 in the darkness of night.

also cover the face and get rid of the clothes u wear while transporting

i had a forest grow behind my house 12 plants 3 weeks from harvest were ripped out and a sheriffs card left on the ground i casually walked on by like had no idea i was there

Be safe keep us updated bro

11. Take the ones in pots and come back for the others on a set harvest day, even if they're not ready. You don't want to go back twice within a few weeks.

12. this is why i grow all my weed on the forest moon of Endor. there are no forest police there.

13. go buy yourself a balaclava before you go back there. 

Just take a few if you can atleast. And leave the forest a different way than normal in case they do have surveillance setup. Personally though if you truly think they found your spot then i would not be going back there

14. Take plants replace with other plants

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. 1.Buy 35 plants
    2.Switch them with yours
    3.?????
    4.PROFIT!

16. #16 WilliamHBonneey, Aug 20, 2013
    Endor is horrible to grow specially after the empire base was destroyed fucking ewoks

17. if there is a doubt , then there is no doubt.  walk away with freedom. :ph34r:

18. Godspeed

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. As already mentioned go in full gear when it's pitch black, scout the area for about half an hour before you go (u must be 100% sure no ones there) , take whatever you can and do not go back to ur place, maneuver out the woods in zig zag formation then hit some type of road and then go to your house like a huge U shape , if they've found ur grow then they've most likely rigged the whole area with cameras , u never know and may the odds be ever in your favor

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Your shoes tread marks are all over the place at the grow. Thats one way they could link you to the site. Throw away the shoes you have been wearing at the grow, that's just being extra safe. I doubt it would come to that but I would not go back. I heard jail sucks, follow your gut/