Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Proof that the mango theory is true

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Vaked420, Aug 17, 2013.

1. I feel like the scientific proof of terpene and mycrene helping in the brain is more substantial than you "feeling higher", but I'm glad you had fun with science.

yeah..

they make the papers super soggy and gross.
    maybe try a bowl next time.

3. Try it out for yourself if you're still skeptical and get back to me.

4. #27 captain zigzag, Aug 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2013
    I have tried it for myself, and to be honest I never noticed a difference. Now obviously my experience was different than the Op's, so does this mean that mangoes do not contain enough terpenes to increase one's high? No.  Does it mean that Op was experiencing the placebo effect? No.  It means that different people have had different experiences with this method and the results are inconclusive. Until there is a legitimate controlled study performed by professionals we will never have definitive proof.

If one person's experience could constitute "proof" we wouldn't be having this conversation.

5. So all the scientific data that the original idea came from wasn't proof, but you thinking you got higher is the real proof?

6. So all the scientific data that the original idea came from wasn't proof, but you thinking you got higher is the real proof?

7. You know I never really expected this to become a really big post...I was just really high and thought I'd let you guys know I thought that the mangoes got me higher. I guess the way I wrote my post makes it sound like I 100% proved it. What i tried to say is that my experience agreed with the theory. It didn't really come out that way lol :)

8. #31 Aaagogo, Aug 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2013
    Lol, funny thread...To those that posted the terms "scientific data" my question is, do u know what it means, because based on what is written, it seems to me that that term is being used without the proper knowledge.Roflmao, :bongin:Sent from... you don't have to know

9. Science has proven this true.
    /thread

10. Anecdotal evidence is not proof. lol.

Well man ever tried one high here that changes things for people

12. 1376946285925.jpg Think this stuff will work?

13. no, its mango juice, too dilute

14. This man speaks the truth

BLASPHEMY!!!!

15. Haha I feel it. I honestly wouldnt be able to notice a difference because of how frequently I smoke. But vitamin c has the same affect. Take a bunch of vitamin c pills when smoking and it'll make a difference

16. Marijuana + Mangos = Best trip ever

17. I'm sure eating Mangos while smoking weed, would get me more ef'ed up..... Because I'm allergic to Mangos. Which is too bad, as they taste great before my mouth gets all fuzzy, and my throat starts trying to swell shut.....