Best games to play while fried?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Broseph, Aug 17, 2013.

1. Skyrim if it didn't take fucking 3 days to finally enter a room on console. Hands down GTA 5

2. Yeah definitely GTA 5. Shit is too fun

Who Dat!

3. GTA5 online, fo sho. I just bought a tank, you can run, but you can't hide!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Chivalry: Medieval Warfare and Mount and Blade Warband. Two fuckin awesome games that suck hours outta mt day.

5. Get a pc my friend, pretty much non existent loading times even without a ssd.

6. #66 TheShadow420, Mar 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2014
    I really like Battlefield 3 when stoned, my performance usually goes up noticably if I play in my "2nd stage" (the 2nd hour of me being baked, since I'm sometimes too baked to play the first hour after lighting up and I'd just end up staring at the screen and standing around the whole game or something).

Ah, that brings the memories of how I got the highest I ever was (without a panic attack or something, just a decent highest high at the perfect border before frying my brain) and watched Knocked Up. To this day, I still have no idea what the movie was about or who the actors were, I don't think I was even paying attention to the movie, just randomly staring in the monitor, haha.

7. All i play is NBA 2k14 and sometimes GTA 5

8. I have yet to try Warband. I may just install it and see how it is.

Chivalry, however, is turning out to be one of my favorite online games of all time. I never thought I would enjoy it as much as I do.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. i've been playing fallout 3 and it has been awesome so far.

10. Currently playing Alien Isolation on PC right now awesome experience baked as fuck 

11. dead space for baked
    FIFA for crossfaded

12. I started up Dragon Age Origins the other day. I've had it in my library for a long time and just never really got around to it.
    The game is so fucking epic while baked!

13. L

Sent from my microwave using Grasscity Forum microwave app

14. You guys ever realize how unrealistic a game is?  I was playing Watch Dogs and started laughing a bit at how crazy the whole premise is.

15. This game high+headphones+weed= awesomeness.

16. Yeah its so fucking intense :) 
    Also love playing around in GTA V and Battlefield 4 is intense as fuck also :D

17. Dude if you have a 360 go grab GTA San Andreas remake!

18. #78 SergeantMeowstein, Nov 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2014
    Black Ops 2, GTA V, Worms Revolution, Mortal Kombat 9, Tekken 2, just to name a few off the top of my head. 

Worms Revolution is one clusterfuck of funny situations and mess-ups, I tell ya!  :D

19. 2k14, assassin's creed