Best games to play while fried?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Broseph, Aug 17, 2013.

1. Heroes of might and magic 2-3. pretty old school but they are damn good. spent countless hours on the second when i was a youngin.

2. GTA   Vice City, IV and EfLC, San Andreas
    cheat codes!!!!

Mortal Kombat

Madden

all great when baked!

3. Whenever me and a certain group of ents get together we take bong rips and play 4 player tag team mortal kombat, that shit is fun.

4. FIFA 13 bf3 gow3 fight night champion halo 4 cod black ops 1 and 2

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. GTA, COD, halo, skyrim, gears of war, and fallout 3 are the great games sober and high

6. The Saints Row franchise... Doesn't make any sense baked or sober :smoke:

7. Worms

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Minecraft, I can only play it stoned

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Shadowrun on xbox 360. Released 2007 and still has multiplayer matches running all the time. Online fps with gamechanging magic and tech based abilities

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Skyrim

And an indie game called Transcripted. Its an arcade shooter/puzzle game, that's fun

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Something that doesn't require immediate reaction

12. #53 BroughtFromHome, Mar 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2014
    Games I play while high:

Guitar Hero, Geometry Wars (single player sorry), I Made a Game with Zombies in it, Mortal Kombat, GTA 5, CoD: MW3, MW2, CoD4, and Ghosts, and Minecraft.

13. GTA 5, I enjoy trolling races just to see what messages I'll get after cause people take that game seriously.

Also NHL 14, if you have some friends that also play it I find it highly addiciting.

14. Teenage mutant ninja turtles the arcade game for the original Nintendo entertainment system or ninja turtles 3 the manhattan project for original Nintendo

15. South Park: The Stick of Truth

16. #57 Xxitslethal, Mar 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2014
    I'd probably be lying if I said this was my favorite game but I loved it when I was younger and thiught the cross platform compatability was mind blowing lol. Was a cool ass game id love a remake.

There are still matches?...are these people insanely good bc that would remove most of the fun.

17. South Park Stick of truth

18. I just beat BioShock the other day. Stoned 100% of the way through. Amazing game! Working on 2 now and then moving to Infinite.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Took a few hits from the bong a couple days ago and played littlebigplanet2

And then i was bacon