Best games to play while fried?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Broseph, Aug 17, 2013.

1. GTA by far. Can't fucking wait for the new one to come out. Looks fucking amazing. Who the fuck doesn't want to swim underwater and fuck with sharks while blazed?

2. I just want to rob banks and kill pedestrians. Thank you rockstar. If it wasn't for you id be serving multiple life sentences in a maximum security prison!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Forza horizon.  Last time i played it i was ripped.  Did donuts in the middle of the highway for at least an hour.  It's a really calm game when you just cruise in colorado. 

4. Red Dead Redemption. You mean I get to be a badass gunslinger in an open world environment and I get to do it whilst high? Sign me up!

5. GTA series
    Call of duty
    POSTAL 2

6. I enjoy DayZ baked.

7. #27 Broseph, Aug 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2013
    Postal 2 is where it's at man
    But has anyone played Deus Ex (the original one) while blazed? That shit is fun.

8. Far Cry 3 , The Last Of Us , Skyrim , Fallout 3 / New Vegas , Resident Evil 4 (PSN) 

Just NOT COD. Unless you're a mindless idiot. Im sure you're not. Or unless its Nazi Zombies , then its acceptable.

9. Every game is great stoned, but I do have a few that I go to on the regular.  Keep in mind I only play on the PC.

Some of my favorites while blazed are Team Fortress 2, BioShock Infinite, Borderlands 2, and probably the all time greatest game to play high ever - Portal 2. 

10. Play something that can take you on an adventure, like uncharted, or games similar (although no games can match U2 & 3's amazing storytelling and game play) Maybe dead space, or some games developed by rock star (RDR, GTA). Shit any Nintendo game would actually be epic too. Something like super Mario galaxy. 

11. #31 *ColtClassic*, Aug 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2013

Even COD2 on a good mod server? come on man.

The first Black Ops was actually really fun too. And World at War wasn't bad at all. All of the games you listed are good though...

Edit: I'd have to put the Silent Age on this list, but it is ridiculously short...

12. World of Warcraft does it for me, just fly around to different areas and take in the beauty. Super Nintendo games are boss and Skyrim is just dope.

13. Any of the Katamari Damacy games...

You're a tiny little alien with a sticky ball and you roll the ball over stuff to pick it up.  You start with tiny things like coins and candy and eventually you're rolling up people and animals and bridges and skyscrapers and then THE GODS THEMSELVES.

p awesome.

14. Skyrim is good for after a wake and bake. 

Bad Company 2 and Shadowrun is where I get my high def MP fun.

When it comes to single player games, pretty much anything that's open world.  Like Far Cry 3, Just Cause 2, Red Faction, GTA, etc,..

15. NHL 3 on 3 Arcade. You can get it in the XBox marketplace. That game gets fucking intense

16. Hmm, my favorite stoned? Some Gears of War:Judgment Multiplayer.
    Old school...Ocarina of time,
    Newer stuff, like GTA's, COD's, Halos, yeah haha.

i would have to say cod4 is > then all cods.

waw was good because zombies was the shit but after cod4 the regular multiplayer started to blowwww.

18. #38 mr man fan, Aug 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2013
    GTA IV
    Bioshock Infinite
    Skyrim
    (New) Tomb Raider
    Ocarina of Time

All are engrossing. I like story mode/singe player and they're all good in that department. 

Ping Pong is freaking hard, I prefer tennis myself, I can actually see the ball flying at my face unlike ping pong lol

20. Skyrim is beautiful when stoned, and for multiplayer, I just enjoy play BF3 or MW2, but I suck.