Any news for England?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Ragman Da Rasta, Aug 17, 2013.

1. #121 p42082, Jun 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2014
    Farage is a toker, you can see it.

He loves a good sesh.

That's what I always thought, he looks stoned all the time if you ask me lol

lol, he does and probably is.

4. I dunno he might be a bit more peaceful with his views if he had a smoke now and again.

5. I wouldnt mind UKIP getting in, lets face it, it cant get any worse. Conservatives have never been for the public and never will, people should of learnt from Thatcher and Major.

6. Start your grass roots campaign...... Ali G for PM

[​IMG]

7. OH NO LADS: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2663064/Is-happen-cannabis-legal-Britain-Suicides-Killings-Toddlers-hospital-overdoses-TOM-LEONARD-visits-Colorado-marijuana-just-legalised.html

I know it's The Daily Fail, but even still it's spreading shit about the herb :( The problem is, I know a lot of it is total shit (Suicides and killings... from weed yeah fucking right) but they talk about edibles and how they are the most popular way to consume in Colorado. The problems they were saying is children eating them or people eating way to much (I don't know how you can be hospitlised for eating to much edibles?? Surely you would just fall asleep and have a fucking great sleep at that.

But anyway I digress, children eating them realistically is a big concern, since they're made to look like any other food. 
    Personally I think in Britain they should make it how it is in Amsterdam, decriminalized. That you're legally able to smoke it in designated areas and at home and you can buy it from select shops/dispensaries. I think the main problem in Colorado is that they are targeting YOUNG people, with aggressive marketing of sweets and edibles, etc.

Has the greed of some making heaps of money off this new industry in Colorado ruined it for everyone??

8. Oh god I just read the comments on the article too, so sad people still chat absolute bollocks. I'm sorry but if weeds fucks you up, it's only because it got their first. You were a loser anyway. FUCK I'M SO ANGRY AT IGNORANT PEOPLE SPREADING SHIT ABOUT THIS WONDERFUL PLANT.

:mad:

9. I havent read it yet, im going to, but just a quick thought, children eating edibles is surly down to bad parenting.

10. Ok firstly, how readily availible is a pint of beer, readily availible to those that are old enough to have free will to make their own chioce. If children are drinking its because they stole from parents or theyre getting served without ID or some irresponsible adult has gone in the shop to buy it for them.
    People are the problem not the substance, if it was legal so many people would be of a correct age to buy legally so now police can divert their attention from a mass amount of people and stick to youngsters. If youngsters have a bag of weed the chances are someone is growing for the black market, that itself will reduce the money and time spent on the police force catching people growing because people growing illegal cannabis has now been reduced.

Basically legalising will save the police time and money while reducing underage smokers and illegal growers and allowing police to actually go and catch real criminals, all while generating revenue and creating jobs. Sounds like a no brainer to me, and these people went to oxford and cambridge, I would want my money back. lol

Man all that from that one sentence I quoted. :smoke:

11. Too true man I can't relate to eating edibles when I was younger but it's a bit like a parent would put a lock on a liquor cabinet so toddlers can't get to it.

12. Im sure Jello Shooters would appear delightfully tasty to a child as well, but we don't give them out to people under the age of 21...
    I truly believe this is where Prohibitionist loose their common sense and I believe that this is becoming more observed by the average person.  ** Hence the reason you experience people you know who are non smokers roll their eyes when certain cannabis events are raised publicly by media.
    It is a non-sensible argument that cannot be won. 

13. suns out and swimming is good, still cant legally puff the herb though

14. I am optimistic. Yes rags like the Daily Mail do nothing for our cause, but I think after the "SKUNK-WEED!" hysteria a few years ago was a trough in public opinion and we're on an upward curve. 

15. The reason behind it being illegal, was because the timber, cotton and other industries weren't profiting due to hemp production. As it can make paper, more durable clothing, etc... 

Unless the government are the ones growing the weed and keeping the profit they most likely won't bother making it legal. :(

16. Election tine :yay: hopefully, But never stopped me. The UK Gov is full of Myth and SHIT maybe 1 day they will follow the facts :confused_2:

17. £10 says they won't follow the facts until the USA, Canada, Jamaica, the Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Denmark etc have all gone fully legal. 

18. When they start following the facts maybe we'll start to follow the law... Seems fair.