My First Outdoor

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Sapphiire, Aug 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    You can find it at any hydroponic store for around $15 a bag. I'm pretty close to Puyallup area

2. you started it my man and took my advice to someone who was asking a legitimate question to offense. Your the onewho obviously has an issue if your gonna be retard and argue with me over the internet like every other keyboard jockey out there whothinks they can grow like apro.

3. Lets not muck up OPs thread you got anissue with me pm me .

Oh nice! Another local grower! But i'll have to look around a bit more. I went to a hydroponics store called "green thumb" and they had the original Fox farm soil mix but it was almost $30 a bag.

5. Thanks bro need Bill Cosby over here J E LL O! Its alive!

6. #28 Walt420, Aug 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2013

"i am an expert been growing for 12 years. Think I know what Im talking about do you have 12 foot tall ganj plants? Probably not. "

You have it all wrong. You see you started it when you came in here waving around your big 12ft plant, 11k post epenis in front of somebody with under 30 posts because you thought you could shut me up. The proper way to handle a situation like this is to allow multiple opinions to be shared among the thread, not just instantly rule out 2 very plausible problems. You see what you did was say it "looks" like mosaic virus, opposed to actually being sure what it is. Then you proceeded to argue with me like you knew exactly what it was. Never did I rule out your diagnosis, I just stated that calling me out for being "wrong" is illogical and egocentric.

Roasted.

Yea I would just google hydroponic store and call them for Quote on a bad Fox farm.

If you can drive to Yelm they have an earthworm casting farm and they make some of the best soil. If I was you I'd hit them up they know everything about growing organic and a lot cheaper than any hydroponic store. They have everything you would need except for fungicide and stuff like that

8. Roasting bowls over here mmmmmmmm

I accept your surrender.

10. think what you want unless you can come here and hve a face to face convo with me and grow a pair I aintlistening and stop posting garbage up on someone elses thread.

11. #33 Walt420, Aug 16, 2013

What are you even going on about now? Are you mad about something? So posting this isn't garbage in someone else's thread?

"Roasting bowls over here mmmmmmmm"

You are a very confused man. Just stop.. You're continually having your ass served to you on a silver platter.

I might actually make that trip today. I'm visiting a friend out who lives out Grahm later so I might just have to stop by. 

How much should I expect to spend?

13. your obviously full of bullshit dude stop trying to act like your funny. Where is the pictures of your gardens????? Since you seem to have all the answers you dont know what a private message is apparently cause youcontinue to post on here.

Right on! I think the bag of the mix they make TGA Supersoil is only $15 a bag if I remember correctly. That's all you are going to need for what you are currently doing. Don't be scared to ask him questions hes a smart guy...Think his name is Branden cool dude.

15. #37 Walt420, Aug 16, 2013

Full of bullshit? What have I been bullshitting? So if I were bullshitting something that would mean that i'm trying to act funny? Wouldn't it mean i'm trying to prove something i'm not? When have I done this?

It's okay, I understand you're backed into a corner right now. The best move for you would be to stop posting and just allow the roast to flow through you.

16. [​IMG]
    waiting on your grow pics bro.

17. Thats what I thought all talk.

18. I can post pics cause I actually grow...... IMG_20130816_134000.jpg pmed this walt guy and he doesnt respond he seems to want to keep this shitpublic which ispretty gay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.