My First Outdoor

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Sapphiire, Aug 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Sapphiire, Aug 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2013
    So I got my Recommendation in WA a couple months back for Chronic pain. I decided after buying from co-op's for several months it was time to start my own grow. (I understand I started late in the outdoor grow season). I just wanted to post a couple pictures and see if anyone had any tips or anything for me!

View attachment 123799
    View attachment 123800
    View attachment 123801  
    <div> View attachment 123803
    View attachment 123802

This leaf has some kind of discoloration. Anyone know exactly what it is?
    <div> View attachment 123804

Also need some ideas for good cheap nutes. Right now i'm using a soil that's mixed Coco coir to try and reduce on insects.

Any tips help! Cheers! - Josh

</div> 
    </div>

2. Hey, What's up me fellow Washingtonian! I would personally start a indoor garden seeing how late in the season is. Also, That would give you a head start for next years season.

You have a lot of reading to do on this forum with some time and dedication you can be growing some monsters. 

On a side note most of the people here grow organic (meaning no bottled nutrients) 

3. Lookin great!

The discoloration looks similar to the start of a spider mite infestation or just some spotty mildew. Check the underside of your leaves for any orange dots.

4. #4 RichardDean, Aug 16, 2013
    wrong.....looks to be mosaic virus. Shit is spreading around like the plague.

Mhm right of course i'm wrong. You're the expert.

So what's this? Can't be mildew right? http://i.imgur.com/Nmb6zGh.jpg

6. i am an expert been growing for 12 years. Think I know what Im talking about do you have 12 foot tall ganj plants? Probably not.

7. #7 Walt420, Aug 16, 2013

Haha oh that's priceless. So I need to be growing for over 10 years with plants over 10 foot tall to be able to diagnose plants on the internet? Oh buddy you're hilarious. Wait so hold on, you didn't tell us. Is that mildew Mr. Expert? It's looks very much like the beginning of some lovely mildew. If it's not by all means tell me the run down of your diagnosis and as to why it is not mildew (Don't forget the spider mites!). I expect a full report pixel by pixel so you can prove to me and the rest of this thread your holy skills at cannabis cultivation. 

Fact of the matter is you and I both don't know exactly what it is at this stage so saying i'm wrong is making you look like a complete jackass.

8. Thinkwhat you want my man i have dealt with mosaic virus and it exhibits patterns like that on the leaves mildew is white fuzzy splotches. And yes could be other issues hard to diagnose from a picture but seen enough inmy day to be pretty sure about a diagnosis. Are you growing 5 pound plus plants?

9. Proof is in the pudding....... IMG_20130816_124614.jpg

Im gathering materials to start an indoor grow! Just testing the waters with an outdoor.

If you don't use bottled nutrient's what do you suggest I use naturally? I plan to use unsulphered molasses once I hit flowering.

11. I build a super soil let it cycle for at least a month before planting. This year im on year 2 with my soil plus reammending it amonth or so before planting and I have liveworms in my mix. Make compost and botanical teas once a week.

12. Yeah photos of my plants shutup alot of nonbelievers haha.

I would keep it simple for your first time around. 

Transplant into Fox Farm Farm Ocean Forest/add Perlite and see what happens.

He doesn't understand that you could publish a book about growing if you wanted to.

15. True^ peeps who dont know me need to check my journals before they start judging my knowledge. Hes the one who looks like a jackass notme. :-D

You're stilling going on about this? HAHAHA jesus christ this is too damn funny. I know the size of your grows and what is this supposed to do, intimidate me or something? I have experience, you have experience, and we both have a different opinion. Just because you grow big plants doesn't mean you can go around acting like a complete asshole and know it all. You just have more resources and the freedom to grow, unlike the majority of us. "Shut up alot of nonbelievers" Like what the fuck are you even talking about? You have some real ego issues.

I've been looking for that Fox Farm OF because almost everyone I talked to swears by it. But i'm struggling to find it in the Tacoma area.

Do you mind me asking if your Western or Eastern WA? 

18. are you done?

The question is.. Is your ego done?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.