Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking stems?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AleR, Aug 16, 2013.

1. [quote name="s0mekind" post="19444909" timestamp="1391224001"]Qwiso! I made some a few days ago with stems and some shake and got a pretty decent end result.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]Sorry but what is Qwiso and how to I go about making it if you don't mind me asking dude? Had these for a long time tryna find a use ;) Beer Before Budz, Stuck in the muds ButBudz Before beerYour in the clear!

2. #42 ciepher5410, Feb 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2014
    Use a coffee grinder for all your stems if you have one laying around, you get so much kief or however u spell it. From an eighth of dank bud stems I get a suprising amount, all the kief sticks to the top of the blender and all the plant material stays at the bottom so you just smack the lid with something hard over a paper plate and you'll have a pile of good stuff.

3. Fucking 6AM i had to try my hardest not to wake the whole house up with laughter  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: