Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking stems?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AleR, Aug 16, 2013.

1. Don't smoke them thoroughly to ash. Just flame them until the outer trichs are roasted. That way the headache won't really set in and you will still extract some high from it.

2. instead of smoking ur stems save 'em all up and make tea or butter with them :smoking:

3. In the wise words of Mr Snoop Doggy Dogg.. 
    [​IMG]

4. go for it, but DON'T top your bowl with stems xP, put them at the bottom if anything. they'll be the last to get hit, and you can toss em out before completely smoking em. 
    but deffinitely not worth ruining EVERY hit from the start with a sharp stem at the top.

5. Take all the stems save them when you get about a quarter freeze your stems into a keif box and ull the very surprised of how much kief you get off of it you got to freeze everything don't forget that do two or three runs grind it into the key box on Your 1st run

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. What others have said, save them up to make qwiso hash, I've used stems, vaped weed and resin. Usually get a decent yield. And it's fairly potent.

7. Cut them up until they're almost a powder, it can get you blazed believe me, just tastes fucking weird haha.

8. I've never made tea with them but I do leave bits on 'em and stash 'em  here and there.

9. I have definitely gotta try this

10. ^this!!!^

11. normally i just eat them haha. i find myself with a nicer body high when ive chowed down on a couple stems

12. i dont know why i do this but stems off of chronic i eat..lol

great taste

13. also i would save my stems as a kid and use my moms coffee grinder and grind them up and then scrape the keif off the top the best i could..

think it got in the coffee a few times lol

14. No, no... just... no. Stems are for the trash bin.

15. Dont be wasteful make some greendragon at least

16. #36 ForeverFaded21, Aug 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2013
    I don't drink hard alcohol, but yeah that's one use.

17. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391222350.617254.jpg BOOM! What can I do with these bad boys then! Gotta be at least 25 different strains of stems in here now.. Haha :pBeer Before Budz, Stuck in the muds ButBudz Before beerYour in the clear!

18. [quote name="Budz4Brainz" post="19444784" timestamp="1391222424"][​IMG] ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391222350.617254.jpgBOOM! What can I do with these bad boys then! Gotta be at least 25 different strains of stems in here now.. Haha :pBeer Before Budz, Stuck in the muds ButBudz Before beerYour in the clear![/quote]Qwiso! I made some a few days ago with stems and some shake and got a pretty decent end result.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. I have a friend who packed a full bowl of stems and tried to smoke it. He took one hit and from the look on his face I could tell why he decided not to finish the bowl.

grasscity.com in one post