Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking stems?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AleR, Aug 16, 2013.

1. Can you smoke stems with bud? Like if i pack a bowl full of bud but on the very top put pieces of a stem?

Sent from my MB886 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Yeah fo sure,but stems dont get the same high as buds.I never tested actually,prob tonight cuz im low as fuck on weed. Heard it gives you a kinda headache or thats smoking tea lol. Search it up on the forum my friend!

3. Gives me headache and spins. But you can smoke them no doubt.

4. I wouldn't recommend it but you'll gain the results you want

5. Don't smoke the stems, there is no point. It just comes with a headache and harsh throat hit. 

6. Even if I have weed, I smoke the stems. I personally like the taste. Might as well, right?

7. If you're desperate. I wouldnt recommend topping a bowl with them, save shake for that

8. ya you can but its better to save a few for a bowl poker and toss the rest

9.   If the bud is good enough, they might get you a little high. If I smoke White Widow I might save the stems. I'll save 'em and save 'em, then build a magical elven village with them 'cause I sure as fuck ain't smokin' 'em. I think I'll name the next elven village "Tokes Deep" or "Smoklador" and I shall name myself "Grigory Hamwich of Buckleberry Fern, keeper of the scrolls and stash, defender of hot village bitches and maker of the green butter". I would make my staff into a bong and ward off intruders by engaging them in long pointless conversations about politics and Doritos.

What was the question?

10. Smoking them is no good, but I used to throw stems in the ashtray and light them, sort of like incense. 

11. lmao that shit had me rollin

12. I've always saved my stems to make qwiso. I've made a couple really nice batches of qwiso from just stems. You don't yield much but the taste of the smoke is much more tolerable than smoking straight stems. You probably save your lungs by converting it to qwiso. 

13. I've searched it before and decided against it. Gets you high but tastes like a campfire. Don't need it that badly. Should be good to vape, though.

14. Just chew 'em up man, they make a tasty little snack.  :yummy:

15. Always wondered,how dafuq you chew that shit? just take a fucking stem and just chew it? 'fuck man lol,like the tobacco like the one you chew?

16. Stems contain minimal thc compared to buds. I usually save mine up then grind em down and make tea to extract whats left. And I remove all the shake and little stuck on bits off bud before hand and pack a bowl or two depending how many stems I stock piled. I purpose ly dont clean em off good just to have that backup plan for dry days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. No there Is no point trying unless your tolerance is stupidly low. I tried it once and relised what a stupid idea it was.

18. I wouldn't smoke the stems, making edibles from them would be a better option imo.

19. I've smoked them once when out of bud like 2 years ago. They do get you high.
    It takes like 3 bowls just to catch a buzz. lucky for me I had saved the stms from 2 ozs

Personally I didn't get a headache, but the high is different and kinda cloudy.

20. save em up and make qwsio