Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jobs an Careers that dont require Drug tests?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by lane Gatsby, Aug 16, 2013.

1. Anyone out there have a good decent job and still able to smoke? 

2. Musicians signed to labels (unless repeat offenders) 
    some fast food restaurants
    drug dealer
    some medical careers (biller, etc) -not all
    dispensary owner
    contractor
    painter
    museum curator
    Most entrepreneur/self employed jobs, unless you test yourself lol
    bootlegger
    moonshiner
    professional entertainer/comedian/actor
    pastor of church/religious leader
    professional thief
    Prostitute
    cock fighter
    field worker/migrant
    farmer
    mechanic
    teacher/professor -many heh
    doctor
    scientist
    author
    butcher
    baker
    anchorman
    and on and on

3. #3 rendole, Aug 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2013
    Dealer.

Edit: Damn Pokesmot you covered everything.

4. Not everything baba!

Stripper
    hitman
    Some cops/law enforcement
    massuese/massage therapist
    Pilot -not for large corporation
    president
    member of congress
    Public speaker
    elected official
    ......hehehe

5. lol...cockfighter...*whips it out* EN GARDE' MOTHAFUCKA

6. I actually know personally of a highly reputable mortgage servicing company that is nationwide that does not conduct pre employment or random drug tests. They are quite progressive

7. I wonder if Professors are?  My end goal is to be a professor.

8. You'll be lucky to get a minimum wage shop whilst smoking, this country hates smokers

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 4

9. Hospitals most routinely screen new employees for tobacco now. If you are found with tobacco in your system it's the same as weed/coke/opiates etc

10. Yes I know and I agree, if you're working in health departments then you shouldn't smoke.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 4

11. Fast Food Industry! :)

12. I plan to open my own 4x4 shop. No tests

Can I come work there?  I know nothing about 4x4s!

14.  Really? I don't smoke tobacco at all I hate the stuff but I'm not so sure I agree with this. How can you lose your job for doing something that's legal? I mean as long as you're not smoking in the hospital I don't think anybody should lose their job because of it.

15. Pot grower. I am my own boss.

Attached Files:

16. Yessir. Go to a hospitals job page and you'll most likely find some disclaimer about it. Nothing like your Respiratory Therapists smoking like a chimney. When they rolled it out at our place it was promoted as an iniative to get everyone healthier to lower costs. No one lost their job when it was rolled out people were grandfathered in, however no new hires can test positive.

17. I cut grass and smoke blunts...works well for me. 30k/year for 5hrs a day haha.

I am studying to get my teaching degree and you can pretty much smoke all you want. Obviously you can't be a noob stoner and act high, talk about drugs, appear like a stoner, etc. Easily done all the time. Off during the summers and holidays? perfect job haha.

18. But it's not like tobacco is like weed and is in your system for a long time.

19. Is this everywhere? I live in Canada and this is the first time I've heard about it. It's good nobody got fired but idk I still don't like it.