Jump to content

Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Vape Pen

  • Please log in to reply




  • Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

After using glass pieces for a good while now ive finally decided i want to get me a vape pen, tommorow im going to my local headshop in the afternoon and that is when im getting it but the thing im concerned about is I need one that can burn dry herb. Not like concentrates. So the question is how would I ask for that? 


Im kind of new to the whole vape pen situation, ive been researching it for a while today to figure out everything about it, and think it'd be great to have a portable piece to smoke my herb out of.


Thank you.

Similar Topics: Vape Pen     x



    Registered User

  • Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Hey, not sure if you already went by and got it, but just let the person at the headshop know you want to burn tobacco and not oil. The guy at one of my regular headshops refers to bud as 'exotic californian tobacco blends" - lol. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users